KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Force users battling ships

Force users battling ships
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Force users battling ships

Sometimes a force user has the misfortune of engaging a ship or fighter in combat with his saber. What are some examples of a force user being force to engage in combat with a ship or turret? How well did the force user perform, and do you have the quotes of the battle?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 05:44 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Ok, this is a thread that I was hoping I can ask for. Apparently Luke sliced a TIE fighter in half pre-empire strikes bac. I MUST know if this is true.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 05:45 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vader crushes TIE fighters like nobodies business. I believe in a comic Ventress cut a gunship down but I might be wrong on that.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 08:53 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, and eh, Jango Fett takes down ships routinely, by himself, lol. He probably has a better track record than most Force Users.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 08:59 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 09:01 AM
Revanchiste

Jango fett is a non force user but I found that bad ass as hell to take down ship alone !!! WIth just rockets grenades lunchers and a pair of westar-34.

Luke skywalker destroying a tie fighting before espiode V No.. Simply no to this fan service !!! He is not even trained... O.K if luke is able to do that with the good stuff ---> light saber... We are all able to do the same thing if we have balls !!? Does this guy have anything specials at this time?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 05:19 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

P.S Cassus fett did too.
I foynd that most impressiv for non force snesitiv user...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 06:50 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Some examples from TOR era:-

- Darth Malgus (once) destroyed several starfighters with raw power of his scream in a single attempt. Very impressive.

- Revan have fought and destroyed many Basilisk war droids in battles. These droids are like starfighters.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Nov 26th, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 12:49 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote