KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » HK-47 energy shield.

HK-47 energy shield.
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

HK-47 energy shield.

(please log in to view the image)
IG-88's energy shield was impregnable, even against lightsabers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPeI4mX8Nus

I was an topic HK-47 V.S legion HK-47 have no shield and was compensate with Durasteel plate... That's weird. He say he was using them to stop light saber blades !!! Like the modern IG-88 energy sgield does !!!

I want to know.. How powerfull it is?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 07:01 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

So IG-88 has energy shield ? Interesting.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 07:14 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

And I think than HK-47 too.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 05:47 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

I don't think it was impervious, shields have been stated to take Glancing blows from Lightsabers in numerous sources, never repeated heavy strikes though.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 06:12 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

He say than Energy shield is effectiv against Jedis light saber so he must be using it.
If HK-47 say it's effectiv that's mean he have already tested !

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 06:39 PM
Zenwolf

Just because he says something, doesn't mean he has. He was programmed with the knowledge on how to take on Jedi, doesn't mean he has. You can have knowledge of something and not have actual experience doing something.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2014 01:16 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selenial
I don't think it was impervious, shields have been stated to take Glancing blows from Lightsabers in numerous sources, never repeated heavy strikes though.

The portable shield covers the Cipher Agents and Smugglers use in TOR can withstand lightsaber blows and even vehicle mounted heavy weapon fire "with ease".

Old Post Nov 27th, 2014 02:17 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

And the blaster technology catch up the shield technology force the shield to be dangerous at use for organics soldiers !!!! (Exept the Katarn armor for commando clone wich is a reborn of this technology i=and the rechearch where so expansivs.... This is the ancestor of Katarn and Boba energy shields...)

HK-47 have the Knowledge and practice XD so... if he still stand in one pices he had probably used it.
Yhea because HK-47 prefer pratice !! I love this protocole droïd him and T3-M4 are like C3P.O and R2D2 but in so much better !!!! HK-50 are assassin' droïds, HK-47 him wherfe a protocole droïd heavly modified....

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 12:26 AM