KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan Expansion

Star Wars The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan Expansion
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Star Wars The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan Expansion

Below are major links for those who wish to experience the journey of Revan's final days without playing the game:

Rishi Storyline Main Cutscenes:
Republic Full Storyline Cutscenes 1/2
Republic Full Storyline Cutscenes 2/2
Empire Full Storyline Cutscenes 1/2
Empire Full Storyline Cutscenes 2/2

Yavin 4 Storyline Main Cutscenes:
Republic Full Storyline Cutscenes
Empire Full Storyline Cutscenes

Additional Links [More Coming Soon!]:
Darth Revan Operation Battle

What are your thoughts on the expansion? Do you approve of Revan's death? More links to come soon!

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Still trying to piece some shit together. As far as I can tell there's nothing cool about the OP fight except some boss saber throwing, no meteor shower type stuff. IDK about the story fight, I have yet to see it.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 08:14 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Nah, the boss fight looks insane. Insane in terms of difficulty and mechanics, not in terms of feats.
No footage of the canonical story fight with the Emperor's Wrath (or anyone) has been released yet.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I won't be playing SoR until Friday. Working on the RT.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 08:23 PM
ares834

laughing out loud

That was honest to god some of the stupidest shit I have ever seen... TOR is so ****in awful. Thank god this shit was never canon. thumb up

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 08:35 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Marr is a failure as a Sith, and Vitiate's "empire' was a disgrace to the entire Sith order.

It was good to see Satele get tossed into a wall though.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 08:37 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
laughing out loud

That was honest to god some of the stupidest shit I have ever seen... TOR is so ****in awful. Thank god this shit was never canon. thumb up

thumb up

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 08:37 PM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

99% sure the writers were high when writing this story.
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Jaggarath on Dec 2nd, 2014 at 09:20 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 09:13 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

The story sucks. Dark Revan's voice acting was bad, the Emperor's was terrible. idk why would they even change his voice

I liked this line:

"No one person, not even Revan can truly destroy the Emperor."

And this one big grin

"We are food. All life was born to be his food."

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 09:24 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sidious can destroy Vitiate with ease might I add.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 09:24 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Pfft, Vitiate is on an entirely different level then Sidious. It would be like cat vs mouse, tbh.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 09:25 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I agree except he is a mouse that needs a nexus and refuses to die due to bad writing from stoned geeks.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 09:28 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

I like how all these new accolades annoy Carthage.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Why would they annoy me when Vitiate is and always will be inferior to Sidious?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 09:40 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Carthage, this thread is about the expansion, not you being silly. Please contribute positively or you will be kicked from it.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 09:41 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Why would they annoy me when Vitiate is and always will be inferior to Sidious?

No one denies that. The fact that he is above the likes of Caedus and could stomp the likes of Dooku hurts your tiny brain though.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 09:43 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Don't kick me..not after all we've been through.

But ok.

My contribution is that the storyline should've been better thought out, and that Revan's end was very lackluster compared to what it should've been. He should've faced stronger characters, there shouldn've been more explosions, and they completely ignored the history of Yavin and that's grating to me.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 09:43 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The fact that there was not ONE mention of Exar Kun was annoying, yeah.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 09:45 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

So Exar slept through all of this, yet a few Jedi Padawans being on Yavin IV is able to wake him.

#logic

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 09:53 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Maybe he was hiding from Vitiate or Revan and his forces?

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 09:54 PM