KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What are your knowledgeable areas?

What are your knowledgeable areas?
Started by: Zenwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

What are your knowledgeable areas?

As the title says, within the SWU there are vast amounts of different things to look at and various eras that can be explored. With such a big universe, you can gain knowledge in a few things, or a specific niche of things, whatever the case maybe, your knowledge may be shared by many, many others.

Or you may be that one person, who focuses on the things that hardly anyone else bothers to research, making your knowledge know how on that particular thing unique and refreshing.

So folks, to where does your knowledge lay? It can be of one thing, or multiple things. I guess i'll start...

My knowledge includes..

Galactic Empire

Rebel Alliance

Black Sun

Technology/Starships/Weapons(mostly of the GCW era, some Clone Wars, some post-GCW)

Native beings(IE, Sand People, Rancors, Wampas etc)

Various Non Force Users(mostly from the GCW era)

As ya can see, I'm mostly geared towards the GCW era in terms of knowledge, with bits of Clone Wars and post-GCW stuff thrown in.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Jan 9th, 2015 at 05:55 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

I'd unknowingly became very versed? i guess would be the word, in Pre-TPM and Pre-CW stuff. Anything regarding Tiny-Wan and Knight Qui-Gon, I pretty much have on lock. same could be said about Jedi Quest. Jedi Academy Era(Within the Desann to Ragnos time frame) I pretty much Know Kotor 1 and 2 like the back of my hand.

I would't call myself an expert, just decently versed stick out tongue here's mine

Bane era - though not to the same length as Emperordmb.

Pre-TPM - Mostly things to do with Jinn and Tiny-Wan.

Pre-CW - Mostly things to do with Jedi Quest and a few other novels.

Kotor 1 and 2 - Like the back of my hand.

Jedi Academy era - From Desann to Ragnos.

and that's about it, I don't know if TCW counts cuz we all have watched it stick out tongue

And, i'm not sure if this counts, but the Lightsaber styles of NJO are my forte.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 11:00 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Sex and the city the key to being financially successful and having a very large penis.

And Harry Potter.

Last edited by Nephthys on Jan 9th, 2015 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Tech.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 11:20 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

My niche is random characters that nobody else cares about. I have learned a lot about TOR in general but my knowledge is mostly scattered yo random areas

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 11:24 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maul, DotJ, the Fetts, TotJ, TPM/CW era, some TOR

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 11:35 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I comfortably say my knowledge on Revan, and all content in games or novelizations related to him, surpasses everyone. That's truth.
I specialize in also the concepts and knowledge of midichlorians, the Force, Force nexus', Force potential, and other elements related to the like.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2015 12:07 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Ahsoka Tano, Barriss Offee, Luminara Unduli, and Asajj Ventress.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2015 12:10 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2015 12:49 AM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

The only era I am not knowledgeable with is the stories between TPM and AOTC.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2015 05:19 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote