KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Who is the most powerful in the force?

Who is the most powerful in the force?
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Who is the most powerful in the force?

If you were to rank them from the strongest to the weakest in the force, how would that list look like?

Caedus, Plagueis, Starkiller, Vitiate, Yoda.

Last edited by Stigma on Jan 26th, 2015 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 08:32 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

In terms of natural strength in the Force?

Caedus/Starkiller
Plagueis
Yoda/Vitiate

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 08:40 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Tempest

Yes, no augmentations, amps and prep times.
Also, take into the account only realized power, not potential.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 08:42 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Would you count the power Vitiate gained from gobbling Nathema to be "natural"?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 09:46 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Would you count the power Vitiate gained from gobbling Nathema to be "natural"?

While not originally his, through this ritual he did basically become the Star Wars version of Kefka Palazzo. Where as Kefka absorbed the powers of the Warring Triad for himself, Vitiate absorbed so much force energy from Nathema and the 8000 Sith Lords of his that he turned it into a void that atomizes organic life.

It's not exactly like it became a temporary power up, so I'd count it myself.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 10:52 PM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Darth Bane

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 11:47 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carthage
Darth Bane
thumb up

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2015 12:06 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Do.you mean all force users in the mythos? Or just among those you've listed? If it's the former then the Father/Ones>All.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2015 01:11 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Assuming the Nathema ritual is being accounted for:

Vitiate
Yoda
Caedus
Plagueis
Starkiller

though admittedly my rating of Starkiller is hazy, given his insane feats.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 27th, 2015 01:15 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Assuming the Nathema ritual is being accounted for:

Vitiate
Yoda
Caedus
Plagueis
Starkiller

though admittedly my rating of Starkiller is hazy, given his insane feats.

Nah, I'd say you have it about right for the characters I have knowledge about (I know **** all about Caedus and Yoda and Vitiate can probably be considered interchangeable depending on how seriously you take his strongest Jedi quote vs Sidious as meaning ever up to that point IIRC)

Starkiller's best feats (coming to mind, that'd be his clone powering that cannon to tear apart that ISD) don't really top things like passively altering the climate of Naboo (Plagueis) and even for the length of time his ritual took, the amount of energy Vitiate stripped from Nathema is ****ing huge when you consider what standing on the planet even 1000 years later does to a person (sub-atomically rip them apart)

Old Post Jan 27th, 2015 01:22 AM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Starkiller blew half of a 300-meter long frigate into "a billion pieces" with a Force Repulse, per the novel.

I wonder what that would calc to by your scales.

Anyway, I'd consider Starkiller a more powerful Force user than Plagueis, and probably Caedus too; but his mastery and usage of it is lesser.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2015 01:31 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Probably less than what I got for TKing the ISD if the thing didn't have shields up

Kind of helps to know the thing was already traveling around terminal velocity for an absurdly high KE value though

You'd be surprised what sort of power it requires to change the Hydrosphere of a planet even one degree though, not that I blame you for not knowing.

Where I normally post, we analyze this shit to death for fun and all, an weather manipulation is far more obscure than massive explosions :maybe

Old Post Jan 27th, 2015 01:34 AM
Revanchiste

Originally posted by The_Tempest

Caedus/Starkiller
Plagueis
Yoda/Vitiate

From natural strengh there is Revan but the years spend on Trayus academmy in the rest of the galaxy his knowledge of the star map let him a vaste knowledge included sith alchemmy... So....

Old Post Jan 27th, 2015 05:52 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Probably less than what I got for TKing the ISD if the thing didn't have shields up

Kind of helps to know the thing was already traveling around terminal velocity for an absurdly high KE value though

You'd be surprised what sort of power it requires to change the Hydrosphere of a planet even one degree though, not that I blame you for not knowing.

Where I normally post, we analyze this shit to death for fun and all, an weather manipulation is far more obscure than massive explosions :maybe

Rewatch episode V they have....

Old Post Jan 27th, 2015 05:53 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Yoda/Caedus
Plageuis
Vitiate
Starkiller

Vitiate is a wild card, as rituals take a while to build up, but he's a beast when they are. Without prep, though...

He beats Starkiller because Starkiller's a clone and thus susceptible to mindrape, one of his baseline main powers.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2015 08:57 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Do.you mean all force users in the mythos? Or just among those you've listed? If it's the former then the Father/Ones>All.

Only out of the characters listed in the OP. TBH I consider them all to be extremely close in power.

My list would be:
1. Yoda
2. Vitiate (with Nathema ritual, otherwise it's alsmot impossible tell)
3. Caedus
4. Plagueis
5. Starkiller

with virtually negligible power differences

Last edited by Stigma on Jan 27th, 2015 at 02:03 PM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2015 01:57 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Anyway, I'd consider Starkiller a more powerful Force user than Plagueis, and probably Caedus too; but his mastery and usage of it is lesser.

I can see that too.

Originally posted by carthage
Darth Bane

Bane transcends these fools thumb up

Old Post Jan 27th, 2015 02:02 PM
Board Walker

Revan > everyone in this thread

Old Post Jan 27th, 2015 03:13 PM
Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Vitiate
Yoda
Plagueis/ Caedus
Starkiller

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 12:01 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Bandon.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 12:32 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote