KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » What is your favorite CW season?

What is your favorite CW season?
Started by: PTforthewin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is your favorite CW season?

My favorite is season 2, CW became more graphic and voilent then. My second favorite is 1, and then 3,5,4 and 6 last, 6 had the darkest plot but was really short.

Old Post May 26th, 2014 02:56 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ace Hambone

Season 5: I'm a big Ahsoka fan and especially enjoyed the four Ahsoka episodes that wrapped up the season.

I also like season 6 with the Yoda arc at the end.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 06:00 AM
Click here to Send Ace Hambone a Private Message Find more posts by Ace Hambone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Season 5 for me.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2014 10:55 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

5, 3, 6, 2, 1, 4.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2014 03:12 PM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

For me it's season 3 because it really took the series to a higher level:

- The attack on Kamino had appeared in the EU before, but the TCW team did their own thing with it. Shaak Ti and the Aqua Droids looked great.

- Halfway through the season, the main characters (Skywalker, Tano and Kenobi) got a more elaborate look and made the show seem less childish.

- I loved how Clone Cadets and Arc Troopers went on from what Rookies (first season) had shown us: Domino squad was a great addition to the series. The Citadel Trilogy showed how our rookies had turned into full ARC Troopers and also gave us Even Piell and Tarkin.

- The Mortis Trilogy tried to explain the prophecy of the Chosen One in a simple but enjoyable way. We also got to see or rather hear Liam Neeson reprise the role of Qui-Gon Jinn.

- I still find the battle between Kenobi, Quinlan Vos (loved seeing him appear aswell) and Cad Bane one of the greatest fighting scenes TCW has provided us with.

- In only three episodes, we got to see more about Ventress' past and learnt about the survival of Darth Maul. Not to mention the show also introduced Saesee Tiin and gave Delta squad a cameo! I love my Clone Wars Boss action figure!

- The last two episodes, Padawan Lost and Wookiee Hunt, just showed how much the show had improved visually. The jungle and the Trandoshans looked fantastic. I also loved seeing Chewbacca making an appearance.

I loved arcs from other seasons too such as Umbara (season 4), Mandalore (season 5) and the Yoda arc (season 6), but overall season 3 stands out for me.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 01:40 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

I think they get better as they go along, so 6 (I think) is my favorite. My order from best to worst is 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

I didn't care for the CW film that was meant to b a Pilot to the series though.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 09:06 AM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RexCloneWarsMVS
Believer of Jesus

Season 2 and 4. Don't get why people like 3 so much, 3/4 of it was shit.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 07:02 AM
Click here to Send RexCloneWarsMVS a Private Message Find more posts by RexCloneWarsMVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote