KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » what is your favorite Jedi martial art?

what is your favorite Jedi martial art?
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WildBantha88

what is your favorite Jedi martial art?

Which fighting style is your favorite?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 07:56 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Jaina's hammerfist Mando style, Maul's Teras Kasi, and Malgus's smash people brawling style.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Feb 9th, 2015 at 08:05 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 08:02 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

My preferate fighting style is a sith martial art based on telekinesis, this is not about economy this about oblituration and killing frensy. This gore and bloody like in an horror anime....
Eeven in warhammer 40 000 they don't make that.. head exploding arraching heart dismembring...
It actually make you want to sing Khorn khorne Khorne, blood for blood god skull for the skull's throne.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 08:18 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

There's one called sliding hands iirc. It's about disarmament which is pretty cool imo.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 08:41 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

There is darth Desolous one and the other I have to look for a Palpatine versus vidéo Plagueis trained him in this bloody martial at early edge to make him a psychopathe... But I will find the name..

What Trereskasei? really? That's the name I was thinking than it was a defensiv technic...

Last edited by Revanchiste on Feb 9th, 2015 at 09:47 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 09:41 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

If you're talking Lightsaber form, Vaapad.

If you're talking an individual Jedi's fighting style, Luke.

If you're talking about any force user's fighting style, Bane.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 10:57 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juyo or Shii-Cho are my favourite forms when used by Maul/Fisto, for unarmed martial arts I would say Teras Kasi.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 11:44 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

In the book of the sith there is a martial art also based on Telekinesis based on the manipulation simulfuturus on long range to whipe outyour ennemy at distance.... It's like being there fighting while being here meditatiing controlling your simulfuturs.
Used by Rhand sorcerer.
This combat technic is increase by the fact than you have to use the force to see what coming you control yourself at the third person... With granted reflexe....

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 12:53 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I like Ahsoka's Shien/Ataru mix. But as an overall form I like Niman for some reason. Luminara's is also nice because of how each move flows from one to the next. It's just nice to watch.

Also Teräs Käsi/Sliding Hands unarmed combat used by Bultar Swan.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 03:57 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I like Ahsoka's Shien/Ataru mix. But as an overall form I like Niman for some reason. Luminara's is also nice because of how each move flows from one to the next. It's just nice to watch.

Also Teräs Käsi/Sliding Hands unarmed combat used by Bultar Swan.

She is not the first one to use a shien ataru mixt...

I love niman.. When praticed by a master of the form... Not a whiny diplomatic ******* with no combat experience that poorly die in the Genoosis arena......

Try to explain me why Golden era Jedi don' suck after that....
In term of military power sorry but they suck, they even admit it episode I and II !!

They might have a great influence.. But sorry they still stuck...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 05:43 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 05:48 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

How can they fuwk a so awsome technic Revan Kun Plagueis Vitiate Maul...All great bad and awsome praticionner of the form...

How coul the fail that?? How could you consider the golden era Jedi order as good after the battle of Geonosis?

The most skilled Jedi killer are vulnerable to telekinesis.... Grievous have absolutly no force defnse and Dooku keep a weakness of ventress to not be betrayaled !

They refrain themself to be awsome. How many are awsome Kit fisto (Get blitz by Sidious) Mace, Yoda Obiwan anakin... Shaak Ti... And that's quasi all...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 06:15 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
lol

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 08:07 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Mace windu said multiple time than it will be hard for the Jedi order to be lead into a war...
Yoda said it.. Because if it wasn't The republic will not need a clone army.... That's why the republic say OMG we are scrwed we have no army what are we gonna to do against the separatists...

That was before the "If you must be soldier we will be the ebst soldier than the galaxy have ever seen."

Georges Lucas was clearly not speaking of military power when he said than the golden era was the time apogy of the Jedi order....

Where an Era like the great Galactic war Massivly produce warrior and reliable soldiers with battlefield experience;

The order have been rebuild only 300 years before, and there is a lot of traitors in the rank of this order.... Since 300 years before XD !

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 12:58 AM