KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Is Revan able to create Dark side nexus?

Is Revan able to create Dark side nexus?
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

Is Revan able to create Dark side nexus?

I don't find the conversation anymore, but I'm 100% sure than Kreia say than there is place where the dark side is strong and can be used to convert Jedis....

And Revan knew the alchemmy that can create such a place...

It is also staten than Revan convert Jedis by hundreds....

I found it after the conversation with ordo aderous :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...zNbtjt7A#t=2194

More evidences :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTQeCa9u97k

It is staten tha Revan discover trayus academy away before the mandalorian war,and it is also staten than this academmy countain a countless numbers of sith holocron...

Revan is not the first guy using this technics, there is a technic that frequently appear at the great schismes (the first and the secound one) or the 100 years of Darkness...

http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/076_...ique_de_bastila
Craps I don't found it...

Last edited by Revanchiste on Feb 14th, 2015 at 03:55 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 03:44 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

I only watched the first video, but I think the point was that the horrors of war combined with Revan's success is what caused so many people to fall to the Dark Side.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Revan actually created any Dark Side nexus' with Sith alchemy.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 05:39 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

yes

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 08:22 AM
Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

quote: (post)
Originally posted by red8
I only watched the first video, but I think the point was that the horrors of war combined with Revan's success is what caused so many people to fall to the Dark Side.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Revan actually created any Dark Side nexus' with Sith alchemy.

It can refer to Darth Revan at Malachor V. But other information tell us than he created the real nexus (his FIRST nexus) after the battle of malachor V this nexus is in fact the place where you fight Traya at the end of KotOR 2.

Of coursemalachor V is a nexus of the Dark side thank to Revan before than Revanbuilt this thing. But this nexus is made to focus all the suffering etc of malachor V in a much smaller place....

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 12:58 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

P.S : this technic learn during the mandalorian war....
Used to convert the last Jedi whi fought with him....
It call him from.... The unknow region..

It call our amnésique Revan whoend KotOR with the darkside version to the unknow Region.. Is this related to vitiate?

Did he met Vitiate a way before? Or he just find an holocron that detail the technic used by vitiate?

P.P.S : Did I write : "I don't found it"? Crap...
O.K fine excuse me I was tired blalablabla I didn't find it. Are you fine O.K? All right then !

Last edited by Revanchiste on Feb 17th, 2015 at 01:06 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 01:04 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Yes, through wanton slaughter. Traya remarks how easy it is to do, and hundreds of Sith have done it before. Every dark side nexus was due to the actions of Sith or Jedi, bar the Font of Power.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 08:51 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote