KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Question regarding ESB Luke's Power.

Question regarding ESB Luke's Power.
Started by: Fated Xtasy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Question regarding ESB Luke's Power.

So during ESB Luke's force powers are.... well simply put, his powers in ESB are what the avengers will be to Thanos. Pretty much nothing.

So afterwards Luke is able to detonate bombs and amazing TK feats like nobody's business. So what is due to? Training? Or an inconsistency comics part?

If there's an actual quote saying he increased in power I would really like to see it. Please and thank you.

EDIT: When I say "afterwards" I don't mean Njo or RotJ I mean days, weeks and months after ESB.

Last edited by Fated Xtasy on Mar 21st, 2015 at 05:55 AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 05:52 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

What do you mean? messed

Seems consistent enough to me.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 06:43 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

In ESB he didn't throw people around or detonate bombs with TK, but after dueling Vader he suddenly gained a new found control of his powers. I'm asking what actually happened that allowed him to gain that level of.control over his Telekinetic abilities. Is there something that mentions that he gained control or power so quickly?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 07:09 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Re: Question regarding ESB Luke's Power.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
So during ESB Luke's force powers are.... well simply put, his powers in ESB are what the avengers will be to Thanos. Pretty much nothing.

So afterwards Luke is able to detonate bombs and amazing TK feats like nobody's business. So what is due to? Training? Or an inconsistency comics part?

If there's an actual quote saying he increased in power I would really like to see it. Please and thank you.

EDIT: When I say "afterwards" I don't mean Njo or RotJ I mean days, weeks and months after ESB.

In the reality it is nothing in fan mind IT IS SUPER MEGA HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 10:13 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Because his ridiculous learning curve that he had, similar to Anakin's. Plus it's not like he wasn't noted as powerful to begin with even in ESB, hell he actually started moving his X-wing, something which Yoda was excited about, but he only failed because he didn't believe in himself or his ability.

As far how he became more powerful after, yes he did train according to SOTE which takes place between ESB and ROTJ and of course built his new lightsaber.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Mar 21st, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 12:24 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Anakin begin at 10 year's old.. Luke begin as a young adult...

XDXD.

Anakin have some affiliation to the force when he go to the council because he was a motherfu cking pod racer pilot !

And have you ever played some F-Zero on game cube??? Or play star war racer????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BXkbXeWTg0

Last edited by Revanchiste on Mar 21st, 2015 at 01:46 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 01:42 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

The most impressiv F-ZERO race compilation ;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwfRe85roJg
Presented By our two favorite speed runner who are as popuplar than the AVGN...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 02:21 PM