KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Power of Darth Revan [Discussion Thread]

The Power of Darth Revan [Discussion Thread]
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The Power of Darth Revan [Discussion Thread]

The Power of Darth Revan: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/da...verview/103361/

DISCLAIMER: Comments and views said below may not accurately reflect the content of the thread.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 02:42 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RexCloneWarsMVS
Believer of Jesus

Thanks ant!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 03:24 AM
Click here to Send RexCloneWarsMVS a Private Message Find more posts by RexCloneWarsMVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

"It has come to my attention that the general Star Wars debating community lacks knowledge on Darth Revan"

I highly doubt it. Revan is arguably the most famous Sith Lord in the mythos, below Vader and Palpatine.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 03:50 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Ant is so ****ing sexy I can't even

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 03:53 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Ho I'm gonna to love it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
"It has come to my attention that the general Star Wars debating community lacks knowledge on Darth Revan"

I highly doubt it. Revan is arguably the most famous Sith Lord in the mythos, below Vader and Palpatine.

Yhea he is famous but not very well knowed he is a mysterious character.....

A really mysterious one...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 10:14 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Why I'm still a virgin at 37 is mysterious, Revan's capabilities aren't all that mysterious.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 10:38 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

"But instead of warning the known Jedi, the two fallen Jedi—proud and overconfident—believed that they could defeat the Emperor alone, and they looked for a way to infiltrate the Imperial Citadel so that they could confront the Sith ruler."

On the moment Revan was over confident but Revan is like an actor he play a roll at 100%. He use his surface though as a shield..
Deep inside him he know than he's gonna to loose. He was seeking emperor vitiate Knowledge....
That's my own theory....

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 11:01 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Why I'm still a virgin at 37 is mysterious, Revan's capabilities aren't all that mysterious.

As Darth Revan .... Yhea quite mysterious there is some feat than Revan never reproduce after....

So that's mean he wasn't the same guy....
But we know quasi nothings..... It's all mystery....

Revan win abilities.; he gain abilities thank to the emperor.... :

"Leur côté Obscur est brutalement renforcé par les enseignements accélérés de l'Empereur lui-même, puis ils sont renvoyés avec deux missions :
"

"L'Empereur des "Vrais Siths" en personne a été l'un de ses Maîtres, lorsqu'il a découvert l'Empire sur Dromund Kaas."

"Il rencontre l'Empereur qui lui injecte par la Force une personnalité totalement Obscure et lui enseigne de manière accélérée les pouvoirs Sith et peut-être même la magie Sith."

Yhea yhea yhea !!! The great sith emperor teach Revan by the force.

Revan a acquis les connaissances du côté Obscur en trois étapes :

Etudes personnelles de pouvoirs obscurs pour vaincre les mandaloriens
Formation accélérée par l'Empereur - implantation de force des connaissances Obscures
Bascule totale du côté Obscur sous l'influence de l'artefact "Forge Stellaire"

"Après que Revan ait été englouti par le côté Obscur
A la fin des Guerres Mandaloriennes, Revan poursuit les Mandaloriens fuyards et tombe sur l'Empereur. Il est "retourné" et devient Darth Revan, chargé de deux missions : trouver la Forge Stellaire pour le compte de l'Empereur et retourner mettre la pagaille dans la République. Il retourne voir son ancien maître avec lequel il semble avoir toujours eu des rapports cordiaux, voir respectueux, tandis qu'ils achevaient, tous les deux, leur passage du côté Obscur. Cela semble étonnant mais Revan, totalement Obscur mais qui n'a jamais été banni de l'Ordre Jedi (l'Ordre ne sait pas encore, à cet instant, qu'il a été retourné), retourne voir son premier maître, qui va devenir Darth Traya et Seigneur Noir des Nouveaux Siths dès que Darth Revan va avoir le dos tourné, pour lui demander comment quitter l'Ordre Jedi dans de bonnes conditions ! On sait que Darth Revan était un "Infiltrateur" des "Vrais Siths" mais on peut se demander si Arren Kae n'en était pas un aussi, avant Revan ?"

Last edited by Revanchiste on Mar 21st, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 11:03 AM
Revanchiste

L'Empereur les lui inculque en employant la Force, pour que cela aille plus vite, ce dont les maîtres Jedi s'apercevront lorsqu'ils tenteront de lui effacer uniquement son côté Obscur et n'y arriveront pas car l'esprit de Revan était devenu trop embrouillé. Ils seront obligés d'utiliser une technique Sith (ce que Maître Zez-Kai Ell qualifiera de "crime"), mal maîtrisée d'ailleurs, pour lui effacer la totalité de sa personnalité et lui en implanter une autre (mais ils ne lui effacent pas sa mémoire puisqu'il est amnésique à ce moment là - en plus, ils souhaitent que Revan se souvienne de l'emplacement de la Forge Stellaire pour la détruire car, tant que cet artefact obscur existera, la République sera menacée).

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 11:19 AM
RexCloneWarsMVS
Believer of Jesus

wait are you serious? I think you should wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner to make your hair not greasy, then go to your local gym and lose a lot of weight and try to get a 6 pack after you lose all the weight, now replace your glasses with contacts and stop dressing like a teenager since your not a teenager wear a suit everywhere you go and ladies will be attracted to you

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 02:30 PM
Click here to Send RexCloneWarsMVS a Private Message Find more posts by RexCloneWarsMVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

LOL

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 03:23 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
wait are you serious? I think you should wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner to make your hair not greasy, then go to your local gym and lose a lot of weight and try to get a 6 pack after you lose all the weight, now replace your glasses with contacts and stop dressing like a teenager since your not a teenager wear a suit everywhere you go and ladies will be attracted to you

And man even if you homo man with bigbig muscle for both man and women... The time have past... Poqrue ahora es feo muy feo.
It is more scary than attractive...

Glasses can be sexy some women/ men like that.. just buy one...

And also get a job with a lot of money income.. It help... A lot....

Or just go see Gorilla the plagued whore.

Just find me the quote that said Revan unleash lightning from teh sky one rakatta scout patrol....
And the one that said than Revan use lementary magic against the Rakattas or the quote that say Malak was the original meatbag... just for laugh....

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 09:48 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Revanchiste
Poqrue ahora es feo muy feo.

Why is it you speak every language here except english?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 09:57 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Porque sorry.. mind bad...

Ho I'm not that so crual C'est que comme ont dit les gros muscles veineux c'est plus trop dans les canons de l'époque.

Quand tu troll quelqu'un, troll le dans une langue qu'il ne parle pas.

And you have to admit than we have nice gaming channels.... In europe...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwfRe85roJg

If you don't understand.. No problem that's because they talk in speedrunner....

Last edited by Revanchiste on Mar 21st, 2015 at 10:05 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 10:00 PM
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

quote:
1.) Revan is the most powerful Jedi in the Jedi Order as of the Mandalorian Wars, automatically making him superior to Kreia, Meetra Surik, Malak, Atris, Vandar Tokare, Vrook Lamar, Zhar Lestin, Dorak, Nomi Sunrider, Kavar, and Zez-Kai Ell, Lucien Draay, and all other alive Jedi:

Wouldn't doubt her being alive and all, but is it ever hinted at that she was around for the Mandalorian Wars?

Last we see of her was kind of in the 3980s bby, not impossible for her, Thon, etc to be kind of dead 20-25 years later

Granted, Vima was originally going to play Bastila's role, so maybe you take her being alive from early KOTOR 1 concept development I'm not aware of? :hmm

I figure he's more powerful than her anyway, just figured I'd ask where you got the idea she was alive from

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 06:19 PM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Excellent work.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 07:21 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Wouldn't doubt her being alive and all, but is it ever hinted at that she was around for the Mandalorian Wars?

Last we see of her was kind of in the 3980s bby, not impossible for her, Thon, etc to be kind of dead 20-25 years later

Granted, Vima was originally going to play Bastila's role, so maybe you take her being alive from early KOTOR 1 concept development I'm not aware of? :hmm

I figure he's more powerful than her anyway, just figured I'd ask where you got the idea she was alive from

She say than she was at the mandalorian war but in fact she Join Revan at the trayus academmy... HSe sttudied with Revan.

She had a daughter with Yusanis who was 10 years old at the time (you encounter her in KotOR 2.) .
The council know that.. But When Revan was gone to war and became an an touchable icône... Who was abusing of the tension between the revanchist and the council.. Who wasgaining mroe and more Jedi at each time the council try to react against him.. They decide to ban traya for unothordox methods and non respect of the code about her love with Yusanis.

She became insane and prétexte to go join Revan in his war.... Instead Aren Kae became Darth Traya....

Her teaching was so great than even Revan after his "meating" with Vitiate came back to her... To finish his learning at the trayus academmy of course he surpass her....

When Revan was trying to leave a second time. Traya was :
"Ho no not again.. You won't...."
And Revan was :
Ho yhea? You want to stop me? Let's try.
And then he ragdoll her t incouscienness in 3 secondes..

He spar her live by respect for his former master..

Revan have respect for Kreia after founding his own empire he came back to the academmy to propose her to join his empire but she get betrayailed....

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 11:56 PM