KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What is Emperor Vitiate's true form?

What is Emperor Vitiate's true form?
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

What is Emperor Vitiate's true form?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kY...Wo&t=45m58s

After watching this, what are your thoughts?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 03:23 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Kephess.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 03:27 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Inb4 they make him Abeloth or some ****ing ridiculous bull **** like that.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 03:41 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Nope, his true form is the one the Hero fought. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 06:00 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

So we thought - guess not.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 06:51 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Isn't his true form just his original body which he had from birth? Now he's just a corrupt essence possessing others.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 11:52 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't understand what the issue is. He's a pureblood sith. That is his true form. There's no misunderstanding here.

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 12:06 PM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Also, BioWare said that the Emperor's true species is neither human nor Sith pureblood, and we will later understand the true depth of his origins - or something like that.

inb4 Vitiate is The Son.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 12:12 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

When the hell did they say that? He was confirmed to be a pureblood in Revan and SWTOR.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 12:32 PM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Read the op.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 12:41 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

"What if the pureblood isn't his true form"? "Insert eye brow raise". Oh yea, he's totally being serious.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 01:03 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by psmith81992
"What if the pureblood isn't his true form"? "Insert eye brow raise". Oh yea, he's totally being serious.

Unfortunately I agree. The only thing I got from that interview that was actually serious, was that Vitiates body is likely long gone, and probably was before the Revan Novel too.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 06:23 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Revan faced Vitiate's actual true form because he didn't start having "voices" until after the fact. With that said, no idea what the nathema ritual did to his body.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 06:24 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by psmith81992
I think Revan faced Vitiate's actual true form because he didn't start having "voices" until after the fact. With that said, no idea what the nathema ritual did to his body.

Actually, it was stated within the novel that the Emperor's Voice already existed.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 12:12 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

When was that? I remember Scourge talking about how the Emperor sounded like more than one person. but nothing about the rest of that.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 01:25 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yeah, nor do I. SWTOR claims that Vitiate created the Voice because of how close he was to being killed during Revan's attack.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 01:37 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Can I get a quote on that?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 01:52 AM
ares834

Unfortunately, no. Don't have the book with me and I can't find it online. If you have it, I'm fairly certain that if you use the index in the back to search for Revan you should find it. Although, admittedly, I may have twisted it a bit to make it sound better for Revan. stick out tongue

Edit:

Here is the quote which I have taken from Legend:

"The Emperor created his first Voice after the legendary Jedi names (sic) Revan attempted to assassinate him on Dromund Kaas. Though Revan's plot failed, he approached within striking distance of the Emperor. To guard against further vulnerability, the Emperor created the Voice to deliver his orders while distancing himself from the forces that conspired against him. Centuries later, this very safeguard would save the Emperor once more."

Last edited by ares834 on Apr 22nd, 2015 at 02:07 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 02:02 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Awesome thanks!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 02:13 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I'll get the quote in the Revan Novel that mentions the voice.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 02:16 AM