KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Is Dark revan able to defeat Vitiate?

Is Dark revan able to defeat Vitiate?
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

Is Dark revan able to defeat Vitiate?

I was watching a timpedia live few months ago, and they begin to talk about Darth Revan in 3.0 they spoil timpedia... And timpedia, was OMG how could they do that to Revan !!!!

And he justified that Revan could have end with Vitiate right now.... The fusion between Moron Dark Side Revan and Moron Light side Revan who say come here ! MDSRevan : O.K manga fusion ! Ho I'm fine now. Was stupid...
Vitiate who is resurected by Revan who say : -Ho I was on the point to kill my self but I couldn't what a nightmare... I was so weak. But now thank to Revan and you I'm fine thank you bye !!!

Was also stupid....

We all agree on that? Right?

So why do I say that? Well :

Revan knew of rituals so dangerous and deadly that Darth Bane could hardly even comprehend their potential - and doubted that he would ever dare to use some of what Revan knew.

"To Bane it seemed the teachings contained within the single holocron surpassed those of the Academy's entire archives. Revan had discovered many of the rituals of the ancient sith, and as the holocron's avatar explained their nature and purpose, Bane could barely wrap his mind around their awesome potential. Some of the rituals were so terrible, so dangerous to attempt, even for a true Sith master, that he doubted he would ever dare to use them."

―Darth Bane (Star Wars: Darth Bane: Path of Destruction)

"In only a few short weeks he'd learned more about the true nature of the dark side than he had in all his time on Korriban. Revan had been a true Sith Lord, unlike the simpering Masters who bowed to Kaan and his Brotherhood."

―Darth Bane (Darth Bane: Path of Destruction)

Darth Bane would go on to use one of Revan's rituals to devastate the entire surface of Ruusan with massive fires that turned nearly everything to ash. A more famous ritual Darth Bane would use by Revan's teachings, however, was none other than thought bomb itself. The thought bomb was the result of an ancient ritual that, through the focused willpower of many unified Sith Lords, unleashed the full volatility of the dark side of the Force. When detonated, a thought bomb annihilated the entirety—corporeal and beyond—of every Force-sensitive being caught within its blast radius and absorbed their fragmented souls into a swirling vortex of perpetual torment that resolved into an orb of silver iridescence.

"[The ritual] united the minds of the Sith through a single vessel so their power can be unleashed upon the physical world. The storm rolled down from the plateau and rumbled across the forest. Hundreds of forks of searing lightning shot down from the sky-and the forest erupted. Trees and spreading out in all directions. The underbrush smoldered, smoked, and ignited; and a wall of fire swept across the planet's surface. The inferno consumed everything in its path."

―Darth Bane (Star Wars: Darth Bane: Path of Destruction)

"[The thought bomb is] a weapon so powerful that when it is detonated, the victors shall become the vanquished and be swept from the pages of history."

―Kaan (Star Wars: Darth Bane: Path of Destruction)

As I told you about in countless paragraphs above, Revan's knowledge came from many different sources. Some came from his masters, where he learned all he could from each of them. Others came from the ancient Sith homeworld of Korriban. I would argue, however, that most of Revan's knowledge derived from Malachor V itself. Revan plundered and learned from an entire "planet-sized Sith storehouse of knowledge!" It was said that entire cities were buried beneath Malachor V before its destruction, and Revan went through them all. Please take note that, because of this, Revan's grasp on the Force is far greater than even the likes of Darth Traya. Much of Malachor V's ancient secrets were destroyed during the Battle of the Malachor V, with the only notable structure left remaining being the Trayus Academy. It was said that all Kreia learned from the Academy had already been looked over by Revan and Malak personally. Just imagine the knowledge Revan wielded!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 11:04 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

No, he isn't

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 11:07 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

No, Revan cannot.

Some reasons:

"...The Emperor will prove far too powerful for Revan, or anyone else." (Darth Marr)

From Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan

Also:

In his relentless pursuit of immortality, the Emperor explored the most sinister, uncharted depths of the dark side.

From Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Apr 28th, 2015 at 02:21 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 02:18 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
No, Revan cannot.

Some reasons:

"...The Emperor will prove far too powerful for Revan, or anyone else." (Darth Marr)

From Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan

Also:

In his relentless pursuit of immortality, the Emperor explored the most sinister, uncharted depths of the dark side.

From Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia

But in 3.0 the emperor is weaken as hell ! Why Revan do not kill him during his sleep? Plus the emperor is so weak that he desire to die !!!!!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 05:10 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

I is staten Revan have the knowledge for it..

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 09:49 AM