KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Favorite blaster? Also blaster discussion!

Favorite blaster? Also blaster discussion!
Started by: Zenwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

Favorite blaster? Also blaster discussion!

So enough talk bout Force Users n Force stuff, let's talk blasters!

Which folks be your favorite blaster? Or favorites!

I like the DL-44, A280, E-11 and the Scout Trooper blaster.

All classic ones yes, but they are my faves.

Other shouts go to the Light Repeating Blaster and E-web heavy repeating blaster.

You can also use this to discuss anything blaster related!

Last edited by Zenwolf on May 14th, 2015 at 11:58 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2015 11:56 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Westar M5
Westar 34 (I prefer Jango to Boba !!)
Tenloss disruptors.
DC-17
Scout trouper pistol hat work with ATA...
Some rapid fire carabine....
The quad heavy blaster that arc carry..... Gatling guns.. Sonic blaster.
The sith assault rifle devlopped by Revan..
Rakattas force blaster XD.

Yhea E-Web technology go more and more awsome with the time !!! KotOR E-WEB suck !!! Republic era E-Web decent. Galactic civil war = awsome. Post Galactic civil war = O.P.....

Love the charrics and concussions rifles. Love the LJ-50, Charrics... LS-150.
But those are not blaster.. I also love the PLX-2.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 12:30 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The YVH series had blasters which fired rapidly enough to basically cut Vong warriors in half/Vonduun armor in half, and the repeating heavy blasters used by The Republic TOR warriors are pretty cool

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 15th, 2015 12:57 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Freedon Nadd's magic cap pistol.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 01:04 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

E-11. Think of all the lives saved when you accidentally did NOT hit the target.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 01:45 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

I personally loved Kyle's Bryar pistol even though it basically functions as a DL-44

Old Post May 15th, 2015 01:45 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Lanarth Tarek's blasters. Because she can shoot blaster fire out of the air big grin

Old Post May 15th, 2015 02:16 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Well Bantha, any other Force User should be able to replicate her feat if they were trained in the use of blasters. :P

Also her blasters were just twin DL-44s. She was also tagging slugs too!

Old Post May 15th, 2015 02:19 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Jace Malcom had a pretty pimped out blaster cannon.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 15th, 2015 02:21 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well Bantha, any other Force User should be able to replicate her feat if they were trained in the use of blasters. :P

Also her blasters were just twin DL-44s.
Well I don't see any other force wielders tagging Aurra Sing when she is fighting so fast that she is surrounded by a sphere of green fire.

And its not the size that matters, its how you use them wink

Old Post May 15th, 2015 02:22 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by WildBantha88

And its not the size that matters, its how you use them wink

A thermal detonator. Case and point XD

Old Post May 15th, 2015 02:29 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Jace Malcom had a pretty pimped out blaster cannon.

The only thing that kinda puzzles me about those huge cannons is that, they must be rather hard to maneuver with. I get it that it's way before the movie timeframe and such, so blaster tech still needs some work from the looks of it.

It just seems kinda bizarre though seeing guys lug around giant cannons in a weird way.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 02:33 AM
Hero of Python
Deanmon

Mandalorian Ripper from KotOR

Old Post May 15th, 2015 03:11 AM
Click here to Send Hero of Python a Private Message Find more posts by Hero of Python Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

I think that wolf was talking aboutc the E-11s.....

I love rapid fire sniper rifle like in the clone war 2003 or in the rebel uprising mods for Battle front. (Mods rebels have bad ass punch line like ine the MEH-YHEA era !!!!)

In non blaster weapons I also love the Thermal detonateur class A and the DCE....

Old Post May 15th, 2015 11:51 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

WESTAR-34

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 11:56 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

The only thing that kinda puzzles me about those huge cannons is that, they must be rather hard to maneuver with. I get it that it's way before the movie timeframe and such, so blaster tech still needs some work from the looks of it.

It just seems kinda bizarre though seeing guys lug around giant cannons in a weird way.

Idk, they're supposed to just be way harder hitting.

IE, the firepower of a squad with normal rifles... In one gun.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 02:32 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Selenial
Idk, they're supposed to just be way harder hitting.

IE, the firepower of a squad with normal rifles... In one gun.

Right but the same thing is accomplished with the likes of the Light Repeating Blaster and that's actually feasible to carry without it looking strange.

But eh, tech difference. Just seems strange in TOR guys running around with giant blaster cannons that are either half or all their size.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 04:14 PM
Revanchiste

Right but the same thing is accomplished with the likes of the Light Repeating Blaster and that's actually feasible to carry without it looking strange.

But eh, tech difference. Just seems strange in TOR guys running around with giant blaster cannons that are either half or all their size.

Yhea the thing is that the imperial scout pistol that work with ATA is more powerful xD.

Yhea ILS Westar-34 unlimited ammo, no over heating !!! decent power !

Old Post May 16th, 2015 10:25 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

I like Aurra's duel trigger pistols too, pretty great for a steady barrage of fire

Old Post May 16th, 2015 11:32 PM
Revanchiste

DC-19 because : NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Firelance XD why boba fett didn't get one of those?????
Firespray DL-87 the deck deck cleaner.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 09:29 AM