KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Create the best all time Dark Council

Create the best all time Dark Council
Started by: Based

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Based
iPinoy

Create the best all time Dark Council

Choose a collection of Sith that would be on the All-time Dark Council. Any Sith in the lore is applicable. However just choosing the most powerful won't work as they would eventually fight and kill each other making them weaker. So they have to be open to team play as well has having political savvy while being manipulative and powerful enough to not be overthrown. The point is to create a lasting Dark Council, not a group of weaklings nor a group that will have too much ambition leading to infighting and/or singular rule.

The scenario here is that this hand picked Dark Council leads the Sith after running away after the Great Hyperspace War. Basically the same time as when Vitiate rose to power.

Off the top of my head I'd have Dooku, Revan, Marr, Caedus, Sadow. Maybe even Traya before she was betrayed.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 06:03 AM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I don't think anyone who followed Rule of Two principles would work on a Dark Council, so I can't see Dooku, Revan or Caedus playing fair.

Traya would also do her best to dismantle and destroy her "fellows".

Anyway my model Dark Council based purely on SWTOR era folks would be:

Military Offense: Darth Angral
Defence of the Empire: Darth Marr
Military Strategy: Darth Malgus
Imperial Intelligence: Lana Beniko or Darth Jadus
Production and Logistics: Darth Vowrawn
Laws and Justice: Darth Mortis
Ancient Knowledge: Darth Thanaton or Nox
Science and Technology: Darth Mekhis
Expansion and Diplomacy: Darth Serevin

Scrap the rest tbh, they're superflous.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 11:28 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

1) Malgus (A relatively tolerant/open-minded guy and great asset in war)
2) Darth Revan(not a total d*** and a military genius)
3) Darth Plagueis ( Not a total d***, very wise and has immense knowledge in the force. He could even try to make the council immortal.)
4) Darth Marr ( He is also very wise and could help keep the council intact.)
5) Darth Bane(like some of the sith above, he doesn't just care about himself but the Sith Order's future as well. He could be a team player under right circumstances)
6) Marka Ragnos(Unlike some of the other Dark Lords, he focused more on keeping the Sith unified instead of blindly attacking the republic. He seems to be respected a lot by other sith and can help keep the council intact like Marr)
7) Dooku (He is an idealist and would work with others to achieve greater things instead of just pursue personal power.)
8) Darth Vowrawn (He is a chill dude and every council needs a weakling)

I’ll probably complete it later.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 12:07 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Krayt, Plagueis, Dooku come to mind right away.

Will complete later.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 01:57 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Dooku was technically only a half-Banite Sith, and I could see his ability to appear in public/political power being an asset to any Dark Council.

Old Post May 26th, 2015 11:57 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Palpatine: head of the council
Dooku
Maul
Traya
Darth Marr
Darth Zannah
Scourge
Darth Plauegis
Darth Revan
Darth Malgus
Darth Malak
Youngest member: Starkiller

Old Post May 26th, 2015 01:45 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

What good would Maul do on a Dark Council? I'd imagine him to be more of the "Empire's Wrath" type. Why the hell is Starkiller there? Zannah? Good lord.

Old Post May 26th, 2015 03:23 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Count Dooku
Darth Vader
Lumiya
Darth Tenebrous
Darth Krayt
Naga Sadow
Darth Marr
Darth Zannah

Basically this council has many members that are fantastic tacticians with political savy. We have expert manipulators, some members who hold more arcane knowledge but are less politically savy, and overall it is just a good mix of people. Although I don't doubt that one of them will kill one of the others sooner or later (which is almost inevitable for most Dark Councils) these guys for the most part will work together and would be completely badass

Old Post May 26th, 2015 04:35 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Darth Vader
Exar Kun
Darth Revan
Darth Malgus
Tulak Hord
Darth Krayt (reborn)
Darth Plagueis
Marka Ragnos

Only the most bad ass Sith on my Council. Most of them won’t pussy-foot around and instead just wreck shop.

Old Post May 26th, 2015 04:54 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

From all Eras:
Emperor: Darth Sidious
Emperor's Wrath: Darth Maul

Sphere of Ancient Knowledge: Darth Plagueis (Yeah, can't really think of anyone better for this)
Sphere of Biotic Science: Darth Wyyrlok (his knowledge of Krayt's armor and Vong tech would likely be great for an Empire)
Sphere of the Defense of the Empire: Darth Marr
Sphere of Expansion and Diplomacy: Darth Tyranus (The guy manipulated the entire Separatist Senate, and convinced thousands of systems to defect, and raise the largest droid army in history)
Sphere of Imperial Intelligence: Darth Cronal (I know not a Darth, but I think he'd be perfect)
Sphere of Laws and Justice: Ulic-Qel Droma (Not a dick, and would make be good for actually routing out infighting in the Sith and keeping order)
Sphere of Military Offense: Darth Malak (Good synergy with Revan + as equals less of a temptation to betray him)
Sphere of Military Strategy: Darth Revan (Can coordinate with Kun and Marr easily.
Sphere of Mysteries: Darth Traya
Sphere of Production and Logistics: Darth Vindicaa (Ventress as a puppet for Dooku, as I think his wealth and influence would be the best for this, but I also think he's better suited for Expansion and Diplomacy than anyone sans Darth Sidious)
Sphere of Technology: Darth Vader

The North Remembers

Old Post May 26th, 2015 05:18 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Didn't Darth Vindicaa whoop the shit out of Dooku? Some puppet.

Old Post May 26th, 2015 05:31 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Didn't Darth Vindicaa whoop the shit out of Dooku? Some puppet.

I meant Ventress made a Darth to sit on the Council, not Ventress with a Talzin ritual. But yeah she did whoop Dooku.

The North Remembers

Old Post May 26th, 2015 05:37 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Darth Vindicaa is fvcking badass as hell. I would've loved to see her kick ass.

Old Post May 27th, 2015 12:12 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'd like to toss in Maladi. She's a great scientist and spy master, but able to work with others. Not as rawly powerful as some, but skill in multiple areas.

Dooku's been brought up a lot, and he really is a good one for diplomacy.

Hm, The Council of Science Types:
Plagueis
Mehkis
Maladi
Sorzus Syn
Vader
Tenebrous
Krayt
Belia Darzu (ruler during the mid era of the New Sith Wars, known for making Technobeasts)

Old Post May 27th, 2015 01:46 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote