KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (70): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire

Promotional Image 1: http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/...allenempire.jpg
Promotional Image 2: https://instagram.com/p/34keExAyI2/...y=swtorofficial
Promotional Image 3: https://torcommunity.com/images/SWTOR_Sacrifice.jpg
Promotional Image 4: http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads...acrifice-21.jpg
--- --- ---
Overview: A man can have anything... If he's willing to sacrifice everything. Step into an epic story-driven adventure as your character becomes The Outlander, a veteran of the Great Galactic War. A third faction threatens the galaxy as we know it, and your choices will determine the fate of both the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic. Knights of the Fallen Empire includes the first nine chapters, fueled by BioWare-style cinematic storytelling, that kicks off a new player-driven story arc that puts you at the center of a conflict where your choices have impact on outcomes including unexpected twists and betrayals. Choose your path…join or betray companions, old and new… and shape the future of the entire galaxy as well as your own. Best of all, this is only the beginning…
Release Date: October 27th, 2015

START AT LEVEL 60 You will become The Outlander, a Level 60 veteran of the Great Galactic War.
BUILD AN ALLIANCE Build a team of hand-picked allies to join your alliance; meet new companions and reunite with existing companions ready to offer you their loyalty.
YOUR PERSONAL SAGA Play one of eight class stories enhanced to offer a deeper, more accessible experience purely focused on immersing you in a personal Star Wars story.
CONTINUOUS STORY This is only the beginning of an evolving Star Wars story, new chapters released on a regular basis.
--- --- ---
Cast of Characters: Arcann; Valkorion; Lana Beniko; Vaylin; Koth Vortena; Senya; HK-55.

ARCANN, The Dark Prince: "Destiny is a lie. Fate is the falsest of hopes. I am beyond prophecy. I forge my own path by making the difficult choices. Now, it is your turn. I am not without mercy. Surrender and you may live. Stand against me, and I will turn you into a monument for fools who believe their victory is preordained. Choose wisely."

VALKORION, The Immortal Emperor: "I can make you powerful beyond reason… if you will only kneel. Everything until now has been the means to an end. I forged the Empire of Zakuul to surmount all of my previous works. It will span eternity. Do not presume there are limits to my power. The Eternal Throne commands a fleet that will reshape the galaxy into any image I choose. Whatever you hope to achieve by opposing me, know that you will never succeed."

LANA BENIKO, The Dark Advisor: "I deemed you a worthy ally once. I hope I wasn't wrong. The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic have fallen. The Jedi and Sith have retreated to their temples. No one remains to stand between the Eternal Throne and the utter destruction of all we hold dear. It has to be you. Find the strength within yourself to persevere and sacrifice your own needs for those of the galaxy. You're our last hope."

VAYLIN, The Remorseless Prodigy: "Rules are for people who lack the creativity to break them. I have always been held back. All my life, my power has been restrained for fear of the chaos and bloodshed that I might inflict on a whim. But our whims represent our truest selves. And now that my power is fully my own, I intend to be very truthful."

KOTH VORTENA, The Exiled General: "We're going to win this thing. I’m telling you, its destiny." I grew up on Zakuul, served in the military. I know its potential for greatness, but all I see is the bleak reality of what it's become. Someone has to stand up to tyranny, right here and now. To make it clear that we reject this twisted vision for the galaxy. Someone has to own up to their destiny and fight.

SENYA, The Vengeful Enforcer: "Even Emperors must answer to the law." I have served with honor. I have upheld the law and pursued offenders to the far corners of the galaxy. And I have lost everyone I ever held close. The worst among us now rule over us. Their laws will never bring justice to the monsters who betray our ideals and murder our children. But I will.

HK-55, The Loyal Bodyguard: "Declaration: Meatbag defense protocols engaged." Lament: I am programmed for your maximum protection, but hostile meatbags continually demand I reactivate my termination subroutines. Reassurance: I have no particular wish to harm the stupid meatbags. I was merely designed to be especially good at it. Affirmation: Anything that threatens you will wish it had never existed, master."
--- --- ---
List of Chapters:
Chapter 1 The Hunt
Chapter 2 A Dream of Empire
Chapter 3 Outlander
Chapter 4 The Gravestone
Chapter 5 From the Grave
Chapter 6 Asylum
Chapter 7 Lady of Sorrows
Chapter 8 Taking Flight
Chapter 9 The Alliance
Chapter 10 Anarchy In Paradise
Chapter 11 Disavowed
Chapter 12-16 Unknown

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 10:31 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire

Released on my birthday. Yay.

Edit: Wait, who are those dudes in the promotional images?

Last edited by |King Joker| on Jun 13th, 2015 at 11:13 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 11:01 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Umm, is this for real... or a joke? Source tbh.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 11:13 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Released on my birthday. Yay.

Edit: Wait, who are those dudes in the promotional images?
Galen Marek's children

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 11:16 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 11:20 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Umm, is this for real... or a joke? Source tbh.

Nah, for reals. BioWare took the post down shortly after it was leaked.
Evidence: https://i.imgur.com/IKXHx2d.png

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

:mmm: I shall postpone my response until tommorow.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 11:22 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

So there is an even better bigger Empire with an even stronger and more menacing Emperor? laughing out loud

Bioware never change.

Although, I will admit I'm glad to see they are going full hog. If it's not canon anymore might as well have some fun with it.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 11:44 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Valkorion might end up being (or possessed by) Vitiate, tbh.
What is more interesting is the fall of the Sith Empire and Jedi.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 11:46 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No, that's not interesting.

Originally posted by ares834
So there is an even better bigger Empire with an even stronger and more menacing Emperor? laughing out loud

Bioware never change.

Although, I will admit I'm glad to see they are going full hog. If it's not canon anymore might as well have some fun with it.

This can't be real. I can't believe this. It's gotta be fake.

Also shouldn't Nico Okarr be like 80 years old or something?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

https://archive.is/iGG6f and http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ire&strip=1

lmfao, it's not fake Neph. Google Cache even saved the information too. ^

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 11:58 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Don't care. Those can also be faked for all I know. I'll wait until the actual reveal for it to be confirmed as true. It's too stupid.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 12:00 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

LAWL. laughing out loud You said that about Shadow of Revan too. thumb up

The cinematic trailer for it is coming out in two days, btw.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 12:09 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

It's possible the "Immortal Emperor" is not even Force-sensitive at all, tbh.
I wonder how powerful the pair of Galen Marek twins seen in the pictures will be.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 12:17 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

They'll be stronger than god because Bioware doesn't know how to write anything without making it the besterest thing ever.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 12:19 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Wait... is the Outlander a new class?

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 01:47 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I picture "The Dark Prince" as a drag queen.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 01:59 AM
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

What in the blue hell?

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 02:34 AM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

The entire franchise became a disappointment for KOTOR fans when it was turned into an MMO, then it became a disappointment for MMO fans when it came out, then it turned into a bigger failure with SoR and now this? erm

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 04:56 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Deal with it, Sinious.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 05:13 AM