KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Dark Jedi ranking

Dark Jedi ranking
Started by: Kosmos Supreme

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kosmos Supreme

Dark Jedi ranking

how would you rank the following Dark Jedi from strongest to weakest
Sora Bulq, Asajj Ventress, Tol Skorr, Kariden Sey, Aurra Sing, Komari Vosa, Maris Brood, Barriss Offee, The Inquisitor

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 03:08 AM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

I'd say...

#1 - Asajj Ventress

#2 - Aurra Sing

#3 - Barriss Offee

#4 - Sora Bulq

#5 - Tol Skorr/Maris

#6 - Komari Vosa

#6 - Greg(i.e The Inquisitor)

idk about Kadrian Sey to be honest.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 01:55 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Excellent list Xtasy. I'd probably rank Bulq above Barriss though, and maybe have Vosa a little higher, but aside from that I pretty much agree.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 02:42 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why the Darth Bane is Aurra above Sora Bulq lol? Or fecking Barriss for that matter.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 02:45 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Probably her fight with the Jinn/Kenobi duo, her fight with Jacen, and numerous other feats and accolades compiled in a very well done thread on comicvine thumb up

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 03:01 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Why the Darth Bane is Aurra above Sora Bulq lol? Or fecking Barriss for that matter.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 03:34 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by ILS

Well, Sora's best feat is taking on a distraught Mace Windu iirc. And Barriss took on Anakin, but obviously didn't stand a chance against him, and tried running away several times. I mean, It's impressive, I agree, But, you've got Aurra whose taken on Jinn(who can be considered a peer to Mace depending on how you interpret that quote) and Obi-Wan(who was already a master swordsmen even as an initiate and grew in power and skill as he got older), then Jax Pavan who was an already talented duelist and master of multiple forms, then Jacen Solo, who was a more talented duelists than the three aforementioned characters above? Yeah, Aurra's pretty talented.

Yeah, Jacen didn't want to draw on the DS, sure, but nothing suggests his dueling ability was affected. Either way it's just my opinion.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 04:13 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

What quote says Jinn is on par with Mace exactly? Because I've never seen such a quote. In fact there is none really, if you guys are referring to the thing about Bondara that doesn't say Jinn is on par with Mace.

All that it says is that Bondara spars with superior duelists that are greater than himself which includes Windu and Jinn. So can this lie stop being spread around?

Last edited by Zenwolf on Jul 14th, 2015 at 05:25 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 05:21 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Sorry not the quote I meant. There's another from The DM journal. But it's not about Mace. Apologies, I'm running on three hours of sleep and a 16oz of coffee

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 06:17 PM
McP

1. Sora Bulq
2. Asajj Ventress
3. Barris Offee
4. Aurra Sing
5. Komari Vosa
6. Maris Brood
7. Toll Skorr
8. Kariden Sey
9. The Inquisitor

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 06:22 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by McP
1. Sora Bulq
2. Asajj Ventress
3. Barris Offee
4. Aurra Sing
5. Komari Vosa
6. Maris Brood
7. Toll Skorr
8. Kariden Sey
9. The Inquisitor

See now this is a good list.

I'd rate Maris above Vosa and Sing, but other than that, thumb up

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 06:26 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Yeah, I wasn't sure. Perhaps #6 for Maris and Vosa above Sing? Idk, those three were hardest for me.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 06:28 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

EDIT: nvm

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 06:29 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmos Supreme

McP's list would also be my own.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 03:39 AM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote