KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Vodo-Siosk Baas Respect Thread

Vodo-Siosk Baas Respect Thread
Started by: ChaosTheory123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Vodo-Siosk Baas Respect Thread

Took less time than I figured it would

Here

If he has any notable force ghost feats, any of you ****ers able to screen cap them for me? :hmm

Never read that particular trilogy of books, only vaguely aware Vodo helped vanquish Kun with the inaugural class' Wall of Light.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 01:53 AM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Huh so Vodo-Siosk Baas and Odan-Urr confirmed as Master of the Order and Grand Master?

The North Remembers

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 02:28 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Huh so Vodo-Siosk Baas and Odan-Urr confirmed as Master of the Order and Grand Master?

Its possible given the quote seems to be implying it depending on the interpretation

At the very least, Urr is basically Yoda given he even has a "bane of the Sith" for the last 1000 years accolade going for him too on top of leading the Jedi Assembly, which can be loosely interpreted as Grand Master anyway :hmm

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 02:33 AM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Well if Nomi became Head of the Order after him then logically he was the Head before her.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 02:48 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Odan-Urr is up next either way

Probably followed by Freedon Nadd and Arca Jeth

Maybe Tott Doneeta/Sylvar is I can bother/find enough on them to really warrant it

Doneeta has force feats enough I suppose, Sylvar is harder to figure out what she'd know outside of generic shit like TK/Telepathy/Force Defense/Tutaminis/etc

Kind of a given when she's all lightsaber shit IIRC

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 02:50 AM
The Merchant

When Vodo and I think Luke came in the mist of light became a full wall.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 03:08 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Like I said, I really don't know

I'm vaguely aware of the feat having never read it is all

If someone could just screen cap the shit for me, that'd be cool :hmm

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 03:11 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Awesome, respect threads on the TotJ Jedi are overdue.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 11:25 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Pretty much why I am doing them

Got tired of waiting for the gaps to be filled :maybe

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 03:22 PM
appletonia
major studmuffin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Odan-Urr is up next either way

Probably followed by Freedon Nadd and Arca Jeth

Maybe Tott Doneeta/Sylvar is I can bother/find enough on them to really warrant it

Doneeta has force feats enough I suppose, Sylvar is harder to figure out what she'd know outside of generic shit like TK/Telepathy/Force Defense/Tutaminis/etc

Kind of a given when she's all lightsaber shit IIRC

Sylvar has some pretty good feats.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 04:04 PM
Click here to Send appletonia a Private Message Find more posts by appletonia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote