KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Canon Jedi ranking (as of Dark Disciple)

Canon Jedi ranking (as of Dark Disciple)
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Abonis

Canon Jedi ranking (as of Dark Disciple)

Anakin (potential)

Yoda

Mace Windu

Quinlan Vos

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Kit Fisto

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 03:05 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Hmm. Mine would go something like.

Yoda

Mace

Anakin

Quinlan Vos

Obi-Wan

Adi/Kit Fisto/Luminara

Plo Koon/Ahsoka(she has more feats than anyone below this tier)

Ki-Adi/Aayla Secura/Depa

Even Piell/Shaak Ti

Nahdar Vebb

Noor Rayya

Ima Gun Di

Tiplee and Tiplar

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 03:11 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

I said Anakin potential.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 03:24 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Adi got stomped by the skilless Savage Opress and Luminara couldn't deal with Asajj.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 03:24 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I said Anakin potential.

Oh, i thought that was just your list lol, in that case Annie would be above Yoda, yeah.

Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Adi got stomped by the skilless Savage Opress and Luminara couldn't deal with Asajj.

Not really. Adi did pretty well against Opress' power attacks and it's especially impressive since she was only using one-handed strikes. Lumi's confirmed to have stalemated Ventress via the Ultimate Star Wars sourcebook.

And if you wanna talk technicalities, I don't see how beating a disadvantaged Grievous is that impressive lol. But either way i have Kit there.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 03:42 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

Adi/Kit Fisto/Luminara

Plo Koon/Ahsoka(she has more feats than anyone below this tier)

Ki-Adi/Aayla Secura/Depa

Even Piell/Shaak Ti

Your list really broke down in this section, not gonna lie.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:02 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Selenial
Your list really broke down in this section, not gonna lie.

because of Shaak being on Even level? well that's because she doesn't really have much in new canon Sel. If memory serves me right, she just TK'ed a couple of droids and blocked blaster fire.

I was only basing it on Canon feats, nothing from legends.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:11 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

because of Shaak being on Even level? well that's because she doesn't really have much in new canon Sel. If memory serves me right, she just TK'ed a couple of droids and blocked blaster fire.

I was only basing it on Canon feats, nothing from legends.

Oh not just Shaak Ti, every tier in that part stick out tongue

Although, regarding Shaak Ti. Depends how you interpret the Novels being canon or not, but being called the most cunning Jedi in the order, one of the order's great Swordmasters and one of the greatest warriors of the order is better than what Ahsoka has embarrasment

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:16 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Oh not just Shaak Ti, every tier in that part stick out tongue

Damn, i thought it was decent.

quote:
Although, regarding Shaak Ti. Depends how you interpret the Novels being canon or not, but being called the most cunning Jedi in the order, one of the order's great Swordmasters and one of the greatest warriors of the order is better than what Ahsoka has embarrasment

:mmm: I forgot about the novels. Okay, what would you fix? lemme know via PM or on here.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:22 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

:mmm: I forgot about the novels. Okay, what would you fix? lemme know via PM or on here.

Shaak Ti/Kit Fisto/Luminara

Plo Koon/ Depa Bilaba

Ki-Adi/Aayla Secura

Ahsoka

Even Piell

That'd be my list, honestly. Remember that Depa was also stated to be one of the top Swordbeings of the Jedi Order... There's also statements about the Jedi Council in general that put Ki Adi above Ahsoka, namely that they're 12 of the most powerful and skilled Jedi in the order, something Ahsoka is not.

I'm kinda guessing about Aayla though.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:42 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

If it makes you feel better, I thought everything else was spot on, and it's not that far off mine stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:43 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Shaak Ti/Kit Fisto/Luminara

Plo Koon/ Depa Bilaba

Ki-Adi/Aayla Secura

Ahsoka

Even Piell

Where's Adi sad

quote:
That'd be my list, honestly. Remember that Depa was also stated to be one of the top Swordbeings of the Jedi Order... There's also statements about the Jedi Council in general that put Ki Adi above Ahsoka, namely that they're 12 of the most powerful and skilled Jedi in the order, something Ahsoka is not.

There should probably be something in the databanks and USW that showcases his power.

Great list though.

If it makes you feel better, I thought everything else was spot on, and it's not that far off mine stick out tongue

Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to do the list and explain your reasoning big grin

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:47 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

At the very least Ahsoka should be on par with Aayla.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 06:34 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yoda

Mace/Anakin

Quinlan Vos

Kenobi/Fisto/Plo Koon/Agen Kolar/Shaak Ti

Luminara Unduli/Adi Gallia/Ki Adi Mundi

Eeth Koth/Saesee Tiin

Others

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 06:46 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote