KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Strongest Nexus

Strongest Nexus
Started by: Vixas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vixas

Strongest Nexus

Hello everyone. I have been mulling this over and was wondering about the forum's opinion on what the strongest Nexus' were for both the Light and Dark sides of the Force respectively during their "prime". (IE: Still being whole or whatever incarnation was the most potent in your opinion)

So If you could, I would like a Top 5 list for both sides of the Force. As always your thoughts are appreciated.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 06:10 AM
Click here to Send Vixas a Private Message Find more posts by Vixas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

For Light/neutral, probably something like the Je'daii temple on Tython during the DotJ era (the planet was already heavily strong in the Force with that particular point being referred to as a nexus). That's discounting the Valley of the Jedi which IIRC is the strongest canonically. There's also the Jedi temple and Naboo which are both nexuses.

For the dark side.. Byss? Dromund Kaas? Yavin IV? Korriban?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 06:14 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Luke mused Upekzar was more powerful than Korriban and Dromund Kaas, due to the darkside rituals performed in the volcanic tunnels in Fate of the Jedi Ascension.

Ossus also empowered Sedriss QL with enough latent energies to cause a massive explosion in DE.

the Jedi temple wellspring as well allowed Nyax to destroy Vong Capital ships/destroy Coralskippers with tons of rubble and he mused he could rip apart Coruscant's core.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Aug 13th, 2015 at 06:23 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 06:17 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Bane's tomb.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 06:24 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Luke mused Upekzar was more powerful than Korriban and Dromund Kaas, due to the darkside rituals performed in the volcanic tunnels in Fate of the Jedi Ascension.

Ossus also empowered Sedriss QL with enough latent energies to cause a massive explosion in DE.

the Jedi temple wellspring as well allowed Nyax to destroy Vong Capital ships/destroy Coralskippers with tons of rubble and he mused he could rip apart Coruscant's core.
Nice shouts

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Trocity
Bane's tomb.

Nexus's are supposed to empower force users not weaken them erm

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

I forgot about Upekzar, good one.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 06:26 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Dark Side Nexus:

1.Nathema, during the ritual Vitiate created the strongest dark side nexus ever before absorbing it.

2.Malachor V, before the MSG it had cityscapes and necropoli across the planet's surface filled with Sith treasure and knowledge, enough collected energy for Darth Revan to raise and corrupt his Jedi with. Afterwards it was strong enough to transform stormbeasts and is described as a geyser of Dark Side energy at it's core.

3.Yavin IV, described as far more potent than even Oricon, need i say more.

4.Ambria, a place that Jedi archeologists have stated is the strongest accumulation of Dark Side energy on record, triggered by a global ritual gone wrong.

5.Oricon, stronger than Korriban, Dromund Kaas and Ziost in it's potency, a complete hell of a world morphed by Ancient Sith, Dread Masters and even apparently the seeds.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 06:34 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Home was pretty strong too Lumiya was able to conjure force phantoms, halfway across the galaxy and ones that could physically attack Luke/Mara Jade.

Last edited by carthage on Aug 13th, 2015 at 06:43 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 06:40 AM
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Originally posted by AncientPower
Dark Side Nexus:

1.Nathema, during the ritual Vitiate created the strongest dark side nexus ever before absorbing it.

2.Malachor V, before the MSG it had cityscapes and necropoli across the planet's surface filled with Sith treasure and knowledge, enough collected energy for Darth Revan to raise and corrupt his Jedi with. Afterwards it was strong enough to transform stormbeasts and is described as a geyser of Dark Side energy at it's core.

4.Ambria, a place that Jedi archeologists have stated is the strongest accumulation of Dark Side energy on record, triggered by a global ritual gone wrong.

5.Oricon, stronger than Korriban, Dromund Kaas and Ziost in it's potency, a complete hell of a world morphed by Ancient Sith, Dread Masters and even apparently the seeds.

Would add the Star Forge too (does comparable bullshit to Malachor V in terms of mental corruption IIRC), but the list is spot on as far as I know :hmm

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 07:53 AM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by AncientPower
Dark Side Nexus:

Good list. thumb up

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 01:08 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Ambivalent nexus:The Jedi Valley
Light side nexus:Ossus
Dark side nexus:Korriban/Dromund Kaas/Byss

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 03:36 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm assuming, like some power lists, we're ignoring the ones affiliated with the Ones?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 03:39 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

How has no one mentioned the Star Forge yet?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 03:50 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Someone already has, dipshit.

And yeah, for Dark Side Nexuses:

-Byss
-Malachor V
-Yavin IV
-Dromund Kaas
-The Star Forge
-The Font of Power/Pool of Knowledge

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 04:00 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I see.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 04:01 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm assuming, like some power lists, we're ignoring the ones affiliated with the Ones?

They do seem like they'd be the best.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 07:24 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah, with the Font evidently being the strongest dark side nexus Ben has ever seen as of Apocalypse.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 07:28 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by ILS
canonically. There's also the Jedi temple and Naboo which are both nexuses.
For the dark side.. Byss? Korriban?

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Someone already has, dipshit.

And yeah, for Dark Side Nexuses:

-Byss

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Dark side nexus:Byss

That's kind of changed no? I mean Byss was completely devoid of force energy after Tavion visited it as per Jedi Academy.

Not sure how Korriban and Byss make it on the list, i thought this was considering the most powerful and active Nexus out there.

Either way, it's Malachor, Byss, Nathema and Dromund for me.

Not in any real order.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

LOL active as of when?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 11:16 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote