KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Question for the Community: A subject that should be explored.

Question for the Community: A subject that should be explored.
Started by: Fated Xtasy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Question for the Community: A subject that should be explored.

Helloooooo there! Everyone, I'm Fated and today i wanna talk about something that's been swishing around in my head for a couple of days. Essentially, I'm very, very curious about a topic that's been explored to limited degree(for obvious reasons) and i feel, or rather, I'd like to see this particular topic explored in the new canon universe.

And that is, the spectral realm of Star Wars, which has been explored but to an extremely limited degree, or at least it has been limited in my personal opinion.

I don't know about you, but i would really, really, REALLY like to see a Star Wars Novel based around this idea. For example; Why not write a novel featuring Qui-Gon Jinn's road in this spiritual realm of this universe? Make Jinn sort of explore and engage with spirits of old; good and bad. Obviously the author would work out the various "bumps" that comes with making a novel, but surely this is something a great number of people wanna see no?

Maybe i'm alone, or maybe i'm not, either way. Let me know what you all think!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 12:57 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

I'm 50/50 on it.

On the one hand I like the idea of discovering more about the ethereal plane, since it's probably super neat. On the other hand, some things should just stay a mystery, in my opinion. Like Yoda's species.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 01:05 AM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Not to mention writing (or reading) an entire novel on that would be pretty tiresome. A short story or insider would be decent, but on the other hand there's what Aurb said.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 01:07 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

You should read FOTJ Abyss. Luke goes beyond shadows and talks to a bunch of dead people. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Including Anakin Solo

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 01:08 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aurbere
I'm 50/50 on it.

On the one hand I like the idea of discovering more about the ethereal plane, since it's probably super neat. On the other hand, some things should just stay a mystery, in my opinion. Like Yoda's species.
thumb up

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 01:14 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote