KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Is Supreme Leader Snoke a Sith Lord?

Is Supreme Leader Snoke a Sith Lord?
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

Is Supreme Leader Snoke a Sith Lord?

If so; why doesn't he have a 'Darth' name?

Last edited by Impediment on Dec 27th, 2015 at 11:40 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 12:43 AM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

perhaps the 'dark path' leads to the same fate, regardless of secret clubs.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 12:46 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agusto Pinochet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe it hasint been reveled yet or their trying something new. idek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF8cf8fEwQU

MUST READ, NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY by Gary Allen.

http://www.whale.to/b/allen_b1.html

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 05:18 AM
Click here to Send Agusto Pinochet a Private Message Find more posts by Agusto Pinochet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Maybe he's not a Sith? Maybe Abrams knew to leave the Sith bullshit out of the new films?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 05:50 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Maybe he's not a Sith? Maybe Abrams knew to leave the Sith bullshit out of the new films?
What's wrong with the sith concept?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 03:05 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

because without the old sith rules, we can have more than 2 dark jedi playing the part of antagonist. also it's just stupid bringing back the same exact cult when it's hardly necessary, essentially turning the sith into an unkillable freddy kruger...rendering the whole story ultimately pointless. im sick of the sith tbh. it's been so played out.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 03:10 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm pretty happy there- bringing back the Sith as fan service over plot logic was something I was pretty sure they'd do.

Like them mentioning Balance from the outset- I've been pleasantly surprised by a lot here.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 03:15 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Apparently, a big theory is that Kylo Ren is really Darth Plagious. I think that sounds cool.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 03:36 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yeesh

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 04:11 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
Apparently, a big theory is that Kylo Ren is really Darth Plagious. I think that sounds cool.
Well, I can say with confidence that this theory is 100% false. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 04:05 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Apparently, people are morons.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 05:22 AM
Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
Apparently, people are morons.

Or they haven't seen Star Wars, so should stfu..

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 06:28 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Kylo is an established 30 year old son of Han and Leia with a fanboy love of Darth Vader... and you think it would be cool if it turned out he was actually a long-dead Sith Lord who was the master of Palpatine?

Or did you mean to say that sounds "completely retarded"? Easy typo, I know.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 06:31 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

I hope that was a typo....

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 06:41 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Kylo is an established 30 year old son of Han and Leia with a fanboy love of Darth Vader... and you think it would be cool if it turned out he was actually a long-dead Sith Lord who was the master of Palpatine?

Or did you mean to say that sounds "completely retarded"? Easy typo, I know.

Oh.... I sai Kylo Ren by mistake. I agree that it wolud be stupid for Kylo Ren to turn out to be Plagious. I meant 'Supreme Leader Snoke'. I got mixed up betewen Kylo Ren & Snoke. How likely do you think it is forSnoke to be Plagious?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 09:18 AM
C-3POTheClever

Originally posted by JediRobin23
I hope that was a typo....

It more or less was. I meant Supreme Leader Snoke, not Kylo Ren.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 09:20 AM
Darth Thor

The Sith thing is just semantics.

We still have 1 Master and 1 Apprentice, so I don't see what difference the name makes.

It more or less was. I meant Supreme Leader Snoke, not Kylo Ren.

Everyone knows what you meant. They're just poking fun at your mistake of names.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 11:48 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I think we will find out who Snoke is in EP IX. And this is how I picture it:

Our heroes enter Snoke's throne room to destroy him. We see the huge hologram projection, telling them to not pay attention to the creature behind the curtain. BB* rolls over, pulls away the curtain and there we see: JAR JAR BINKS!!!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 11:49 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

What's wrong with the sith concept?

It's been over-used. The Sith are yesterday's news. Been there. Done that. It's time for some new villains.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2015 02:52 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Overused and under-explained. Without evoking the EU, I still have no clue what a Sith actually is, aside from a Dark Sider who hates Jedi. Do all Jedi who turn to the Dark Side automatically become Sith? If not, how do you become one? Dooku became one after leaving the Jedi, but how? Is all you need to be a "Sith" a new name, a red lightsaber, and the dark side? If that's true then the Dark Side is pretty friggin rare, given that there's only ever two Sith.

Why do the Sith want revenge against the Jedi? What did the Jedi do to them? Aside from not liking the Jedi and liking the Dark Side, what do the Sith believe in? Who are they? Where did they come from? Did they fulfil a role like the Jedi did?

The f*ck is a Sith and why am I supposed to want more of them with every new movie, show, game, and comic?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2015 04:45 PM