KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » I think I figured out who Rey is

I think I figured out who Rey is
Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rebel95

I think I figured out who Rey is

Hear me out, this may be an existing theory already but this just dawned on me. Remember when Sidious was telling Anakin about Darth Plagueis, and that he could influence the midichlorians to create life? What if Sidious found out how to do this on his own in order to replace Vader as an apprentice and that's how he created Rey? Similar to how Anakin was born. Then Luke found Rey after the fall of the empire and was so afraid of her power that he hid her away on Jakku. That's why Luke is afraid to train her. What do you guys think?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 03:32 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

I think she's a c-unt.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 03:36 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Seems far fetched given Rey was born a long time after, it wouldn’t make sense.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 04:06 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Fvck I didn't think about that... it would make so much sense though other than that. Maybe she was part of an experiment that went on after Palpatine's death. Didn't he have labs somewhere?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 04:28 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

It would also explain why Snoke tells her to "fulfill your destiny". Now that I think about it, maybe Snoke figured out how to do the same thing and he created Rey. That could be a possiblity

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 04:32 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I doubt midichlorian manipulation will be referenced in the ST.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 04:38 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I doubt midichlorian manipulation will be referenced in the ST.

Yeah I don’t think they’d mention it by name. But I have no doubt that Rey is Anakin 2.0, she was either created by Palpatine, Snoke, or even the force itself.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 05:15 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I doubt it.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 05:24 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

It doesn't make much sense because then there would have been no need for Palpatine to risk everything for Luke. He would have safely disposed of him, and Vader too for that matter, and just started training Rey from infancy like he did with Maul.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 05:28 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

They won’t go that exact route, but could say she’s another product of the Force, so in effect Anakin’s sister.

But I’m sure she’s just Luke’s daughter. Either that or a clone of his missing hand.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 05:54 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I'm betting on the daughter of one of Luke's fallen Jedi.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 06:14 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

that would be stupid, not that I'd put it past Disney to do.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 06:26 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Anything besides Luke's daughter is stupid. Avatar Rey would be the most stupid, of course, but there's a lot of competition in that department, and Disney seems intent on trying them all.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 07:40 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

I doubt she’s Luke’s daughter, that would be really lame. Like Thor said, I think she’s a product of the force like Anakin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 08:27 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I doubt it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 08:37 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Rey being Anakin 2.0 is cool, but her being the continuation of the Skywalker family through less retarded means isn't? Makes sense, Rebel.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 08:50 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Hopefully she's a sort of blank template meant for Palpatine to transfer into, but Luke somehow stops it/discovers it during his Jedi Temple phase

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 09:06 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Hopefully she's a sort of blank template meant for Palpatine to transfer into, but look somebow stops it/discovers it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 09:06 PM
Rebel95

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Rey being Anakin 2.0 is cool, but her being the continuation of the Skywalker family through less retarded means isn't? Makes sense, Rebel.

We already have Kylo as the continuation of the Skywalker line, having Rey be the daughter of Luke is extremely cliche and predictable. I don't see how that is appealing at all. And the way Anakin was conceived is retarded? Ok dude

Last edited by Rebel95 on Oct 21st, 2017 at 09:14 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 09:12 PM
Rebel95

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Hopefully she's a sort of blank template meant for Palpatine to transfer into, but Luke somehow stops it/discovers it during his Jedi Temple phase

Do you think she was created for that?

Last edited by Rebel95 on Oct 21st, 2017 at 09:21 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 09:14 PM