KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » CNN says TLJ was a let-down

CNN says TLJ was a let-down
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

CNN says TLJ was a let-down

Now you know that the movie is going to be good, lol.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 05:23 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

Re: CNN says TLJ was a let-down

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Now you know that the movie is going to be good, lol.

laughing

Probably not enough transgender native Americans in it for their taste.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 05:26 PM
Click here to Send RHaggis a Private Message Find more posts by RHaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Shouldn't they blackmail teenagers or something like that?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 05:36 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Coming from CNN it means they either ditched their gay-ass progressive agenda or they legitimately ****ed up. I'm confident that it's the former.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

CNN is a Time Warner company. It comes as no surprise.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 09:57 PM
Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

lol

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 04:14 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Eh, I'll find out tommorow, sounds promising.
Maybe A white Male(Luke) slaughtering diverse knights of Ren.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:00 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ I hope so. Luke slaying a bunch of n.iggers and chinks unarmed with a big white pride tattoo on his forehead would be a delight.

Last edited by godemperortrump on Dec 13th, 2017 at 07:16 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:11 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

It's definitely not the lack of diversity, I'll say that. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The only heroes left for IX are women and minorities. Also, there's a Force sensitive kid at the end hinting at the next generation of Jedi who is ambiguously brown.

I posted this over in the movie section, but I may as well post it here.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Luke dies in the most retarded way possible. Leia dies but not before flying through space like ****ing Superman with the Force. Snoke is betrayed and killed by Kylo. Luke doesn't give a shit about Rey. Yoda's ghost has to force him to help Rey by lecturing him and burning down the tree with lightning. Yes, Force Ghosts can affect the physical world now and ghost!Yoda can do Force lightning. Rey's parents were nobodies. Snoke's backstory is never explained. Rey continues to be a Mary Sue. Kylo is now the main villain despite being a ***** Vader wannabe in TFA. Quips ****ing everywhere. Even the old depressed Luke and Yoda quip at each other.

If that sounds good to you then you're gonna have a great time.

Oh, and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the Knights of Ren aren't even in the movie. They aren't even mentioned. Luke has a throwaway line about some of his students siding with Kylo after Luke tried killing a younger Kylo in his sleep (seriously), but that's it.

Last edited by Psychotron on Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:31 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:25 AM
Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm logging out of here until Saturday night after I've watched it. No sense in spoiling it for myself.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 01:58 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone spoil it for me. I'm not watching it.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 02:00 PM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by godemperortrump
Everyone spoil it for me. I'm not watching it.

Just read what I wrote. That's the gist of it. A few other things like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Luke can project himself with the Force to save Rey (didn't do it for Han because **** Han, I guess) and confront Kylo, but the strain of it kills him. He dies on the island and disappears like Obi-Wan. Kylo is also more powerful than old master Luke, apparently. Reylo is thing now. For some reason these two are fawning over each other and both are attempting to turn the other, even though Rey hated him in TFA. They team up to fight Snoke's guards when Kylo shivs him. Finn and Rose are 100% filler that nobody cares for. Poe is a cuck that needs to be reigned in by Leia all the time .

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 02:20 PM
Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Leia doesn't die, yet, and Luke is cut off from the Force so he didn't know Han was dead. Snoke being one shot'd is also kind of retarded, but who has the time to build the world, you know?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 02:44 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Leia doesn't die, yet, and Luke is cut off from the Force so he didn't know Han was dead. Snoke being one shot'd is also kind of retarded, but who has the time to build the world, you know?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: She doesn't die technically, but with with Carrie dead there's no way she's coming back. They ****ed up big time when they killed off Luke and left Leia alive, but I guess they gotta push the feminist agenda, right? Can't have a heroic white male in the movie, so they just shat all over Luke and Han and killed them off, while leaving Leia alive. Only fate had a joke at Kathleen Kennedy's expense.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:02 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Look, the Force is female, okay?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:42 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Better hope the new fans are too, because I'm not coming back for IX.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:46 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Dear god, that's hilarious. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:48 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

My favorite part was when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: novice Rey beats Luke.

What a strong wamman.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:01 PM
Psychotron

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
My favorite part was when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: novice Rey beats Luke.

What a strong wamman.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: She beats everyone. She beat the hell out of Kylo in TFA, when she was untrained lmao. How are we supposed to take him seriously as the main villain when he already lost to her?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:38 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

Originally posted by Psychotron
Just read what I wrote. That's the gist of it. A few other things like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Luke can project himself with the Force to save Rey (didn't do it for Han because **** Han, I guess) and confront Kylo, but the strain of it kills him. He dies on the island and disappears like Obi-Wan. Kylo is also more powerful than old master Luke, apparently. Reylo is thing now. For some reason these two are fawning over each other and both are attempting to turn the other, even though Rey hated him in TFA. They team up to fight Snoke's guards when Kylo shivs him. Finn and Rose are 100% filler that nobody cares for. Poe is a cuck that needs to be reigned in by Leia all the time .

This is the second time I've seen you totally misunderstand or wrongly interpret something that happened in this movie. Jesus, dude...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Rey and Luke discuss how Luke has distanced himself/cut himself off from the force, which is probably why he didn't project himself to save Han or interfere earlier. He is on the island and has distanced himself from the force, the Jedi, and anything to do with that world. How did you honestly miss this?

Also, Kylo and Rey are both powerful figures at opposite sides so why wouldn't they want to turn the other? Bonus points if you get the ENORMOUS symbolism of them vying for Anakin's lightsaber and it breaking.

Rey wants redemption for Kylo and thinks there is a part of him that could return to the light. She is right. He hesitates to kill his mother and obviously is protective of Rey outside of just wanting her power. Kylo wants someone powerful to reign with within the dark side of force and thinks there is a part of her that could turn to the dark. He is right. She sees a dark vision (the dark abyss on the island) and does not hesitate or combat going there. There is a part of her that could succumb to that. Rey obviously still has huge resentment for Kylo for what he did to Han and herself in TFA, as she showcased/said in TLJ but cannot deny her connection to Kylo and the fact that Rey thinks she can bring Kylo back from the dark side.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 07:43 AM
Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote