KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » So who else other than Galan is an admin on this forum?

So who else other than Galan is an admin on this forum?
Started by: Freedon Nadd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

Question So who else other than Galan is an admin on this forum?

One of my posts were closed, so I assume he is an admin. Just curious.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 10:39 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Moderated by: Gundark (dead), queeq (dead), Ushgarak (dead), mechmoggy (dead), Galan007)

+ also by the global mods, which are Badabing, Backfire, -Pr- and Impediment. Other global mods are dead I think.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 10:47 PM
Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Well, if it's just Galan. Then he is the most logical choice.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 10:49 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Queeq isn't dead, he just exclusively spends all his time in the film discussion segment of the forum, whining about every Star Wars film made after 1983.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

too bad he isnt dead then

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 11:18 PM
Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Queeq isn't dead, he just exclusively spends all his time in the film discussion segment of the forum, whining about every Star Wars film made after 1983.

lol true

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 12:24 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, just me.

Also closing. You know why.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 01:20 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote