KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What happened to Luke's archives?

What happened to Luke's archives?
Started by: Eli Vanto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

What happened to Luke's archives?

As we know canon Luke had collected a mass amount of Jedi knowledge from Jocasta, the high Republic, the ancient texts etc.. So where did it all go?

And most importantly- where in the **** is his green lightsaber?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 01:03 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It's possible that Luke stored everything he had collected in his new Jedi Temple, and it was all destroyed here:
https://i.imgur.com/bRll1yT.jpg
But hopefully that's not the case, and Rey(or whoever) will stumble upon it later -- it would be a shame if all that knowledge was destroyed. I mean, if Palpatine's relic room could survive the Death Star's destruction(and subsequent planetary reentry) there's still hope. /shrug

As for Luke's saber: there's nothing definitive on its whereabouts, but the TLJ novelization implies that he gave it to the caretakers of the ancient Temple on Ahch-To when he first arrived there.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 07:06 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheev
The All-Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
As for Luke's saber: there's nothing definitive on its whereabouts, but the TLJ novelization implies that he gave it to the caretakers of the ancient Temple on Ahch-To when he first arrived there.
This is new to me. I had just figured Luke stored his saber inside R2.

Source?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 11:10 AM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sheev
This is new to me. I had just figured Luke stored his saber inside R2.

Source?
It was just implied, not outright stated:
quote:
Alcida-Auka verified that one of the daughters had cleaned [Luke's] robes and put them away in the storage hut, along with his woolens, pack, and boots. She directed another daughter to take his weapon, his star compass, and his strange other gear to the repository, where it would join other items gathered over the generations.

-TLJ

That said, aside from his saber, I'm not sure what other "weapons" Luke would've had with him at that point? It's not like he was still carrying around a blaster when he went to Ahch-To. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 12:11 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote