KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Who would have made up the next generation of Jedi Councilors?

Who would have made up the next generation of Jedi Councilors?
Started by: Total Warrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Who would have made up the next generation of Jedi Councilors?

Assuming the Order survived in 19 BBY, who would have eventually taken over as Jedi councilors as the older members died/retired?

Imo:

After Yoda's death Mace Windu would become the next GM, and after him it's either Kenobi or Anakin. Kenobi is wiser, but by this time Anakin would be more powerful so he deserves the place.

So Anakin would eventually succeed as the GM imo.

Then of course we'd have Kenobi.

Quinlan vos is also pretty powerful so he could be a part of it, but his personality and his undercover missions may prevent him from getting it. On the other hand personality-wise he's not that different from Anakin, so the latter may want him in the council for this reason.

Ahsoka is both powerful and wise. I'm sure Anakin would eventually talk her into coming back, and change the order from within as a councilor.

Barriss Offee may as well redeem herlself. After all she was right, the Jedi were too far off their path. But maybe she is condemned to be in jail forever so who knows

Aayla Secura is decently powerful. I think she could have reached Mundi's/Koth's level if given more time. She could be a good addition.

Depa looks pretty young and could definitely fill that role.

And of course Luke and Leila when they grow up will eventually get in the Council quite quickly. They are both powerful and pretty wise so..

What do you think?

Old Post May 4th, 2020 08:32 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Caleb Dume aka Kanan maybe could've reached councillor level with time

Old Post May 4th, 2020 10:28 AM
Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMaster97

I don't think power or lightsaber skills are of any importance when it comes to deciding who gets to be on the council, accomplishment maybe, but not power per se.

I think wisdom and intellect are the most decisive factors.

Old Post May 4th, 2020 12:42 PM
Click here to Send JediMaster97 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMaster97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yourepto
Restricted

Account Restricted

Next Genration will take the postion of the GM easily because jedi councilors also having the nominy of the property which is written in documented format and helpful for many people to take the another position.Its better to read the best written content on the https://youressayreviews.com/ site where many students already getting the reviews of the writing service options.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2020 03:49 AM
Click here to Send Yourepto a Private Message Find more posts by Yourepto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Re: Who would have made up the next generation of Jedi Councilors?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Assuming the Order survived in 19 BBY, who would have eventually taken over as Jedi councilors as the older members died/retired?

Imo:

After Yoda's death Mace Windu would become the next GM, and after him it's either Kenobi or Anakin. Kenobi is wiser, but by this time Anakin would be more powerful so he deserves the place.

So Anakin would eventually succeed as the GM imo.

Then of course we'd have Kenobi.

Quinlan vos is also pretty powerful so he could be a part of it, but his personality and his undercover missions may prevent him from getting it. On the other hand personality-wise he's not that different from Anakin, so the latter may want him in the council for this reason.

Ahsoka is both powerful and wise. I'm sure Anakin would eventually talk her into coming back, and change the order from within as a councilor.

Barriss Offee may as well redeem herlself. After all she was right, the Jedi were too far off their path. But maybe she is condemned to be in jail forever so who knows

Aayla Secura is decently powerful. I think she could have reached Mundi's/Koth's level if given more time. She could be a good addition.

Depa looks pretty young and could definitely fill that role.

And of course Luke and Leila when they grow up will eventually get in the Council quite quickly. They are both powerful and pretty wise so..

What do you think?
So this is assuming Order 66 never happened, Mace never died, Anakin never turned, Yoda just died of old age while he was still on the council, etc?

If so then Mace would have obviously been promoted to #1, and Kenobi would have been #2. Anakin's status would possibly give him a #3 rank.

If Ahsoka ever came back to the Jedi order she would have undoubtedly been asked to be part of the council at some point.

Vos I don't think ever would have agreed to be on the council. Not his style.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2020 01:12 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

Reckon Ezra might i guess ?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 12:34 AM
Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

had Anakin sided with mace over Sidious and they killed him a nd no Order 66 happened not much would change in the hierarchy really cuz Yoda doesn't die until 23 years later and thats under shitty conditions on ago bah, he coulda probably cleared 30 years had he been pampered in the Temple on Couruscant

Yoda
Mace
Obi Wan
Anakin
Ki Adi
Ashoka
Plo

not much woulda changed tbh as far as the membership goes, except that the B team still woulda been killed by Sidious so you fill their spots with Ashoka and Anakin for sure

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 08:12 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Anakin would in all likelihood never become a council member

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2020 06:28 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Anakin would in all likelihood never become a council member

how so?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2020 07:33 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

He was already in the council in RotS. In a hypothetical scenario where he doesn’t betray the order, don’t see why they’d kick him out. Actually I think Mace would have promoted him to the rank of Master in case he killed Sid

Old Post Sep 4th, 2020 09:59 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Assuming 66 didn't happen, I honestly think Anakin, after reaffirming his commitment to the light, would have ended up like Qui-Gon. That alone might have put him at odds with the council, but then of course there's the whole "he has a wife and two kids" thing too.

I think Kenobi is far more likely to take the center seat than Anakin is.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2020 05:07 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote