KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Star Wars fan's guide to dating

The Star Wars fan's guide to dating
Started by: Mujaffa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

The Star Wars fan's guide to dating

1) Mention Star Wars on each date. If this results in hostility, a rolling of eyes or 'Yeah.. Spock is my favourite!' It is not meant to be. Actually, the 'Spock' comment is the lesser of the evils.

2) If you say 'Boba Fett is cool!' and your date responds with 'Yeah.. those swedes make great music!' It was not meant to be

3) If your date tells you to grow up or be more mature because you collect Star Wars toys/books/comics etc... You guessed it, it was not meant to be.

4) If your date says 'I don't care if it's the first movie in 16 years, I want to go to this phat party'.. Run away quickly in the opposite direction. Star Wars is better than booze and loud techno music.

5) If your date says 'But Independence day was sooooo much than Star Wars. And Armageddon.. woah! I want some real science, not this Science fiction crap.. Star Wars is sooooo unrealistic' proceed to slink away smile

6) If your date brings you something cute, small and Star Wars related even if they don't like Star Wars that much but they know you do... or if they happily listen to you and you can communicate with them on a level other than Star Wars... or if this person accompanies you to Episode 1, and likes going to Toys R Us.. keep them. Not only do they kinda like Star Wars, but they understand why you like it and understand /that/ you like it.

7) If your date is as much of a Star Wars nut as you.. make sure you have something else in common.. if you do, it's a match made in heaven

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2002 06:21 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

What's this have to do with EU?

You probably could have put this somewhere else.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2002 07:52 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Uh....where exactly elsewhere would you put something like this....I think it was thoughtful of mujaffa to put it here at all.....

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2002 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

GDF, that's where the humor that has no other connections should go.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2002 10:19 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

GDF??? where's that??I post humor every where to lighten up things

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Nov 4th, 2002 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

GDF Is the General Discussion Forum, you've been here long enough, you should know that.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2002 10:02 PM
Julie
The Student

Hey hey...it took me a good 10 seconds to figure that out.....today...and I've been here a long long time...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2002 03:54 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

i don't use shortenenings ok LW??

Old Post Nov 6th, 2002 08:26 PM
LanceWindu

You just did.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2002 08:57 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 6th, 2002 09:24 PM
Corran
Lucifer

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2002 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 8th, 2002 12:12 PM
REXXXX
Networking

We need a yawning smilie...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 01:32 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

if only....but hey they've given us quite a nice selection of little faces.....

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 03:12 AM
LanceWindu

OK back on topic.

As long as the mods deem it ok to be here then I guess it will stay.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 05:56 AM
finti

Since their aint no humor section any more I allow this one in her, it is actually called Star Wars : Literature and Expanded Universe.
We call this literature

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 08:49 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, it is writing, isn't it? big grin

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 07:16 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 09:34 PM
REXXXX
Networking

big grin

Old Post Nov 11th, 2002 02:06 AM
Julie
The Student

Works for me.......

Old Post Nov 12th, 2002 04:17 AM