KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » my story

my story
Started by: Dexx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

my story

here's the first part of my story. I wrote more but i want to wait fro it to fit before i post it. I have a lot of ideeas to plug in it...

Tia is running as fast as she can. The coldness of the night affects her performance. Voices are heard closer and closer to her perception. She chose this, running, over a fight seconds ago. A few more meters, a turn and there it is: the sound of a blaster changes her whole expression. The orange fiery blast whistles an inch from her right ear. Her instincts serve her well and the next two shots are a bit less dangerous, though she knows that has nothing to do with her skills in manipulating the force. Her running seems easier all of a sudden.
The pursuiters aim considerably worse due to their running, and the female saboteur is gainig distance. One of them raises a comlink:
“post three, cover the front! We’re loosing her. Over”
Tia can now see a shading figure far in front of her. He seems to be fighting another group of men. Post three she assumes, allowing herself a grin.
His green lightsaber blade cuts through the black uniform of the attacker chauterising the wound as it goes through. One opens fire and soon, so do the others but the first one drops on the ground with a smoking whole in his head. The jedi’s moves are large, fluid. Another one falls taken in the shoulder. He’s been wanting to work on these deflections and it seems it has payed off. The rest seem a little more reserved in their approach and sieze their weapons from firing.
“Flee back to your bosses!” says the saber weilder “your pathetic attempts will be of no good tonight”
He sees the effect of his grave tone over them. Still, one charges forward, shooting. His hand is whiped clean from his elbow just before his head shares the same fate. The others run to the coming reinforcements.
Tia soon joins him having oppened her saber.
“Master Jutz!” she yells “there are more coming…b…behind me”
“let’s go!” says Jutz “too many of them”.
They fastly make their way cutting through the compound surrounding fence. The followers stop there. “they were jedi…two of them”
“did you get it?”, the master asks Tia continuing their escape
“right here” she says revealing a small silvery tube under her dark brown robe.

Last edited by Dexx on Dec 23rd, 2002 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2002 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Sounds good Dexx! Now, what's the silvery tube? And are Jutz and Tia Jedi or Dark Jedi?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2002 02:02 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

The action takes place abput 6-7 years after the rebellion, when the new republic is barely forming. The council is shredded and an increasing number of jedi go renegades (like in NJO). Jutz and Tia are mercenaries, in the true sense of the word. They bind to limitations of the light or dark side. As you might've guessed, this was a payed job.
Silvery tube...container for info disks about other afilliations. It will have little relevance on the storie...it's just what they were payed to retrieve.
glad you like it ..thx

Old Post Dec 24th, 2002 05:57 AM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ok, here's the second fragment. But i'll write a few more pages before i post the other

“what do you mean she got away?”, the obviously furious man shouts. “are you aware of the value of what she managed to lay her hands on?”he asks ”it could mean our end in this area!”
One of the military man steps forward “there were two of them sir, two jedi”
“you were twenty for christ sakes…and you have casualties!!!”
“sir, they were jedi”
“silence! Incompetent fools, are we dependant on the jedi’s good will? Can any two jedi come and walk out of here? Be gone!”
The men spread from their angered leader
“sir! sir! it’s them, look!”
A ship is seen taking off not far from the fence they’ve just gone through.
The ship approaches the compound increasing it’s speed.
“ok Tia, at my mark”
Two small metal cylinders drop from the moving ship, a few meters from eachother.
Jutz admires the view in the Pony Lancer’s cockpit as the ship breaks the atmosphere. The sonar explosions whiped the whole compound by his measurements. The special building designed detonators have a huge shockwave extension area. He can feel the life draining from the place.
He plugs the coordinates for hyper space and sits back on his seat as the ship reaches lightspeed. The small cruiser has been their trusted ship for about 6 years. Modiffied from it’s original version, the Pony Lancer sustains twice as much as it’s original weaponry and considerable upgrades to the hull resistance. It’s sleek design suffered no modiffications.
“your first entry alone” says Jutz “you did good”
“I couldn’t have finished it master, they would’ve gotten me at the end. I don’t know if I am able to perform these tasks yet”
“you just did child, you retrieved the object as I instructed. The payment will be rewarding, Vince always kept his end of the bargain.”

Old Post Dec 24th, 2002 06:19 AM
Dexx
wingless

Phew...wrote a lot in this winter hollyday. I didn't know it's so hard binding this stuff together.
I'll post the part that i've kinda finished

Old Post Dec 30th, 2002 05:07 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Change the name of the ship. The Pony Lancer isn't exactly the best name in the world...unless there's a good reason.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2002 10:24 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

there is...i have a story backed for this one. I'll probably include it in a future story about them..i plan to write more

Old Post Dec 31st, 2002 05:35 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, okay then. Guess you can't change it then.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2003 11:53 PM