KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Palpatine's guards- Will we see them in action?

Palpatine's guards- Will we see them in action?
Started by: Mortanius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mortanius
Just begin again

Palpatine's guards- Will we see them in action?

First off, I would like to apologize for the Episode 3 Duel Dialogue thread (don't know what I was drinking when I made up that one)

Anyways, do you think that we will see the red guards in action in the last movie? People always wanted to see more of Boba Fett after the OT was over and that's why Lucas created a whole story for him in the PT. I know a lot of people who want to see the guards fight. So maybe we will see them do something.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 01:28 AM
Click here to Send Mortanius a Private Message Find more posts by Mortanius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i really hope we do see the crimson guards in action.
perhaps they will play a part in the ani/palps/mace encounter.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 01:33 AM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Or maybe see them subduing people trying to mob Palpatine, or Jedi.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 01:35 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Kadub

This has never been discussed in detail but it has been mentioned before; and I dont think anybody has ever been able to confirm
or deny if the Crimson Warriors [super soldiers] will be battling
in ROTS....

But I could see them aiding Anakin in bringing down the Jedi....

With their force pikes......! Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 03:18 AM
Click here to Send Master Kadub a Private Message Find more posts by Master Kadub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

there is a deleted scene in ep6 where vader force chokes one of the guards!!!

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 03:24 AM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captainmidnight

i hope one gets there head cut off and they put the head in palpatines bed....i hate those guards!!!!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 03:29 AM
Click here to Send captainmidnight a Private Message Find more posts by captainmidnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mortanius
Just begin again

Yeah, maybe Anakin gets a little assistance when he goes to destroy the separatists leaders.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 03:30 AM
Click here to Send Mortanius a Private Message Find more posts by Mortanius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

sorry wrong thing here is a pic wher vader force chokes an admiral who dosent want him seing the emperor and one of the red guards assits

Attachment: rojgarde1minversion2.jpg
This has been downloaded 317 time(s).

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 03:31 AM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captainmidnight

Re: Palpatine's guards- Will we see them in action?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mortanius
[B]First off, I would like to apologize for the Episode 3 Duel Dialogue thread (don't know what I was drinking when I made up that one) dont you think thats kinda dangerous,you know drinking and posting,well i guess its allright as long as you were a seatbelt,but .....i dont know drinking and posting,hmmmm....could lead to posting drunk

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 03:34 AM
Click here to Send captainmidnight a Private Message Find more posts by captainmidnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Kadub

Xam,

I will have to check out those deleted scenes....
I need to check that out.....

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Master Kadub a Private Message Find more posts by Master Kadub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

where are the deleted scenes?
any websites? i wish they put it on the dvds.

i dont think the vader/admiral/guard confrontation was appropriate,
since vader is second in command by RotJ (so i think). i dont think it would make any sense for him to have to fight his way to the throne room....but with that said....i still would like to see the scene.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 01:04 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

I think they should do something in ep3 all I know from pics that their are more than two of them.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 01:35 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

quote:
Originally posted by Xam
sorry wrong thing here is a pic wher vader force chokes an admiral who dosent want him seing the emperor and one of the red guards assits

Yeah....that was one of em, but I also saw one where after the Admiral Vader walked up, and a guard blocked his way...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 01:38 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

if anyone has a link to those pics, please post them yes

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 01:42 PM
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

starwarz.com/tbone

down next to news they have deleted scenes. you have to click on one of their articles under this heading to get into them. Once you're viewing an article, they have different episode #'s and under each one is in depth analysis of deleted or altered scenes. There was a neat one in AOTC where Amidala and Anakin originally listen to Obi-wan's message in the same room Luke listened to Leia's message. But it has in depth looks with pics and some video. Check out the pics from the Wampa attack in ESB that was cut and you'll be glad they cut it.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 03:43 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

well go to www.starwars-universe.com its a french site with alot of stuff more then tf.net

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 03:46 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanks for the links smile

interesting stuff

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 04:28 PM
Anakin2Vader

Looks like Yoda will be making quick work of them

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 09:14 PM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
:.Space Opera.:
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes! he'll rip um open, tear out their intestine, and squeeze the sheet out of them!

ART is where the legend began...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 09:19 PM
Click here to Send :.Space Opera.: a Private Message Find more posts by :.Space Opera.: Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

for those who didn't notice:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 01:23 AM