KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » 11 Planets

11 Planets
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morgoths_Wrath

11 Planets

Word has reached my ears that 11 planets will be featured in Episode III. I was pondering which planets they would be...so far I'm pretty sure I know of these

1) Coruscant
2) Alderaan
3) Tatooine
4) Kashyyyk

BUT...there are also a few that I have reason to believe are in the movie but am not totally convinced

1) Naboo
2) Dantooine
3) Dagobah

Naboo, since that is where Padme is from, but I'm not positive we'll see it. Dantooine because we might get a glimpse at the start of the rebellion, and it is said in Episode IV that there was an old rebel base on that planet. Dagobah because Yoda fled there, and we might get a chance to see how any why he chooses it as a safe-haven.

There is also the unknown planet in which Anakin and Obi-Wan face off in their much-anticipated duel.

But even so, if all these planets I mentioned are in the film, that’s only eight. Three more planets are involved somehow. Does anyone have any ideas on which planets we might see and why?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 04:48 PM
Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galaxy Ghost
quick and easy death

maybe ren var?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 04:55 PM
Click here to Send Galaxy Ghost a Private Message Find more posts by Galaxy Ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

yes for naboo. your forgot Mustafar

has alderan been confirmed?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 05:00 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

Alderan is in. Utapau and Mustafar too

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mempho76
Man in Red Jogging Suit

I'm not so sure we will see Dagobah..

My DVD Title List....NO Bootlegs.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 05:19 PM
Click here to Send Mempho76 a Private Message Find more posts by Mempho76 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

Is Mustafar the planet that Anakin and Obi-Wan fight on?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 05:25 PM
Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mempho76
Man in Red Jogging Suit

quote:
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
Is Mustafar the planet that Anakin and Obi-Wan fight on?

Yep.

My DVD Title List....NO Bootlegs.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 05:27 PM
Click here to Send Mempho76 a Private Message Find more posts by Mempho76 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galaxy Ghost
quick and easy death

mufasa what......?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 06:05 PM
Click here to Send Galaxy Ghost a Private Message Find more posts by Galaxy Ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sidewinder1988
Dazed and Confused

There's no need for us to see Dagobah - it would be very cool if we see Yoda get into a ship/escape pod and NOT actually see where he goes - it would be cool for us to catch up to him in ESB where we find out where he landed and set up home.

Dantooine is just a planet that was merely mentioned. Much like Ord Mantell, Kessel and Sollust in fact. It doesn't mean we'd get to see them.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 06:57 PM
Click here to Send Sidewinder1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Sidewinder1988 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

quote:
Originally posted by DARK ASSASSIN
maybe ren var?

What was ren var again?
I know I should remember this but my mind is blank.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 07:27 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

I myself can't wait to see Kashyyk. I think though we will see Dagobah, I think Obi-Wan and Yoda have a conversation with Qui Gon on Dagobah to decide what to do about Luke.

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 07:28 PM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CinematicESP

Pablo Hidalgo said there were 12 planets. We have...

1. Coruscant
2. Tatooine
3. Kashyyyk
4. Utapau
5. Alderaan
6. Naboo
7. Mustafar
8. Dagobah (possibly)

What kind of terrain is Utapau supposed to have? What other terrains haven't we seen in Star Wars that could possibly make an appearance in ROTS? Any thoughts? Personally I'm excited to see all these new worlds, and what new environments we'll see in the SW Universe.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 07:47 PM
Click here to Send CinematicESP a Private Message Find more posts by CinematicESP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoMeN

tatooine, alderaan, kashyyyk, naboo, coruscant, utapau and naboo have been confirmed. RickMccallum said, that maybe we were going to see dagobah.

and Mustafar has been confirmed recently. i think today

It comes through compassion, not greed. Love is the answer to the darkness.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 07:51 PM
Click here to Send NoMeN a Private Message Find more posts by NoMeN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

do you think Geonosis? or Kamino?

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 07:53 PM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoMeN

RM said we wont see Kamino

It comes through compassion, not greed. Love is the answer to the darkness.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:09 PM
Click here to Send NoMeN a Private Message Find more posts by NoMeN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

What's significant about Utapau (not arguing that it's not, just to know what is)? Does anyone have any information about the planet or its purpose/place in the movie?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 10:51 PM
Morgoths_Wrath

And I doubt we'll see Geonosis again, quite frankly I've seen enough.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 10:51 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah I dont' believe Geonosis has any role in Episode 3.

I like George.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 10:54 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderdrew8

quote:
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
What's significant about Utapau (not arguing that it's not, just to know what is)? Does anyone have any information about the planet or its purpose/place in the movie?

It's the home planet of that helpful alien that Bruce Spence will play.
Tion Meddon

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 11:16 PM
Click here to Send Spiderdrew8 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderdrew8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

Rhen Var is a new planet featured in Lucasart's new game Star Wars: Battlefront and a few others I believe. Here is Lucas's description of the planet

The frozen wasteland of Rhen Var was once a fertile paradise, but an atmospheric cataclysm devastated the planet's ecosystem millennia ago. Now prone to blizzards and ice falls, the landscape consists of icy plains, tundra, and glacier-carved mountains. Long ago, the ancient Jedi built monuments that are now buried beneath the ice. Snow-covered passages and temple hallways allow forces to move quickly or succumb to a cold, icy conclusion.

I don't know if we'll see it in Ep3, but I wouldn't put it past me.

Here's a few pics, too...

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Morgoths_Wrath on Sep 27th, 2004 at 11:33 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 11:30 PM