KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » AICN SITH SPOILER( to make us feel better about our already posted topic gaffs

AICN SITH SPOILER( to make us feel better about our already posted topic gaffs
Started by: cylob49

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Altar[1stONE]
Lone Wolf

that would be cool if obi wan strikes anakin without him knowing like from the back. Perhaps this is where he gets that horrible scar on the back of his head.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Altar[1stONE] a Private Message Find more posts by Altar[1stONE] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

quote:
Originally posted by mephistodesigns
Dude, if you think star wars "sucks" so much, then why the hell do you waste our time with your dumb@$$ posts?! I'm sick of this whining--"Whhaaaa, this story that has a totally different setting and plot is totally different from the OT, whaaaaa. I want the movie I see in my head because I'm a little whinny B***H!"
NO ONE CARES!!! If you think this is all such a waste of time, why do I see your sillly sig all over these forums day in and day out? HUH? It's so stupid and its such a waste of time for you than f***in' leave! Nobody wants to hear your little pitty party about how badly Lucas has let you down because he didn't make a shot for shot version of the OT all over again. And if he had, you'd bash him for lack of originality. Now I don't agree with EVERYTHING he does, but for the most part he's doing a good job. So if its such a waste of time, and its so stupid, then please stop posting here, because I feel the exact same way about your posts.

phew, I said it. I'm sick of this incessent whinning all over these forums.

dude, if you were paying attention... the guy who posted that here didn't write it.......

i gotta say i agree with the guy a lot though. the phantom menace is just that... a goddamn menace.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 08:31 PM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

that was a quote? i don't see any quotation marks. sorry. but i still stand by my point about all the whinny fans.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 04:08 AM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cylob49
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Dude, if you think star wars "sucks" so much, then why the hell do you waste our time with your dumb@$$ posts?! I'm sick of this whining--"Whhaaaa, this story that has a totally different setting and plot is totally different from the OT, whaaaaa. I want the movie I see in my head because I'm a little whinny B***H!"
NO ONE CARES!!! If you think this is all such a waste of time, why do I see your sillly sig all over these forums day in and day out? HUH? It's so stupid and its such a waste of time for you than f***in' leave! Nobody wants to hear your little pitty party about how badly Lucas has let you down because he didn't make a shot for shot version of the OT all over again. And if he had, you'd bash him for lack of originality. Now I don't agree with EVERYTHING he does, but for the most part he's doing a good job. So if its such a waste of time, and its so stupid, then please stop posting here, because I feel the exact same way about your posts.

phew, I said it. I'm sick of this incessent whinning all over these forums.

CONFUSED...is this directed at moi???????

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 01:06 PM
Click here to Send cylob49 a Private Message Find more posts by cylob49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

we, the ever loyal fans of star wars,
have every right to b!tch and moan as we see fit.
if you cant deal with reading complaints about star wars,
then you couldn't possibly be in a worse place than you are now.

so get over it stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 01:22 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH........... I....I....I feel it stalking me......There is no where to hide.......My anger is making me powerfull, but I feel I must resist...........CAN'T.......RESIST.......THE DARK SIDE ANY LONGER!!!!!!........HE HE HE HE HA HA HA HA MWAH HA HA HA!

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 02:35 PM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

fans can complain, i just felt that that quote was too whinny. If someone feels that strongly, then they don't like Star Wars obviously and shouldn't waste other peoples time with their crap. That's all.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 05:15 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh ok

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 05:38 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

And PVS, did you hear about how Cheney gave out the wrong email address in the debate? he said something .com when it was really .org, and the .com site of the same name is actually an anit bush site with all sorts of research as to why he's an idiot? that was goddamn funny!
Sorry to get off topic, I just really laughed at that one...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 05:59 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

quote:
Originally posted by Altar[1stONE]
that would be cool if obi wan strikes anakin without him knowing like from the back. Perhaps this is where he gets that horrible scar on the back of his head.

i think that one is from the initial fall. the rest on his face are probably burns. the back of his head is also completely burned and if you look at it and also the lightning shots and ESB, his skull is actually deformed from heat.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 07:35 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

oh christ, not the lightning shots again...dude, I'm sorry but I don't trust HAND DRAWN animation FROM TWENTY YEARS AGO to be a RELIABLE medically accurate x-ray. Who ever came up with that was either high, bored, or just plain trying ta screw wit people! That is SO utterly ridiculous. His skull was not deformed. There are no pins in his neck. It was just a shot to show the lightening was hitting him and doing extremely large amounts of damage to explain why his suit's systems were destroyed. END OF STORY.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 03:03 PM
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

quote:
And PVS, did you hear about how Cheney gave out the wrong email address in the debate? he said something .com when it was really .org, and the .com site of the same name is actually an anit bush site with all sorts of research as to why he's an idiot? that was goddamn funny!
Sorry to get off topic, I just really laughed at that one...
You say that to mask the fact that edwards had his a$$ handed to him by Cheney. Its not like it was an honest mistake. save the bantering for when you have something to cheer about. This is a Star Wars forum!

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 05:34 PM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

close please

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 05:57 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Pointless- closing. Don't bring politics here again.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 06:03 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote