KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Would Appreciate (Working) Links To Fan Trailers for E3

Would Appreciate (Working) Links To Fan Trailers for E3
Started by: kenox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Half of them dont wark any more

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 12:37 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

well thats not surprising

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 01:57 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

saying?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:04 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

I saw some them they were cool.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 06:36 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
saying?

saying that its been 3 months since I posted the big list...not suprising at all that alot of those links dont work

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 07:19 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Doy.. people took them down after awhile stick out tongue

And I'll hopefully be getting a trailer up sometime soon stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 07:27 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

looking forward to it

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 07:21 AM
Darth Surgent
KMC's #1 Fake Mod

**Bumperooney**

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 01:02 AM
Click here to Send Darth Surgent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Surgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

oh here it is! thanks for bumping it up...now i need a mod to merge my other thread

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 01:05 AM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Ok this is pretty cool, bunch of EP 3 stuff rolled inot a 5 minute vid, its big 90 MB but entertaining I thought. As always right click and save as.

From Darth Republican at TFN:
Below is a custom trailer I created that is culled from the Teaser, all Web Doc scenes, and also the duel footage from the OT Bonus DVD. There is also a traditional "Star Wars" intro with a Revenge Of The Sith scrawl I got from another site (since all of this stuff is Lucas' anyway, I didn't feel bad about taking it). Don't even try downloading this if you're not using DSL or other high bandwidth as it is 90 MB at 5.5 minutes. You need the DivX 5.2.1 codec to play the .avi which you can get for free at www.divx.com. Believe me, this is worth downloading as it is a 5 minute mini-version of Episode 3 set to the Duel Of Fates. You'll also find about 40 seconds of spliced final duel footage, both finished and unfinished mixed together as fluidly as possible. I've tried to put all the scenes in as best chronological order as possible but I'm open to suggestions as far as reordering the scenes. As the new trailers come out, I will add that footage as well. And never mind the site name in the URL - I put the file in a now irrelevant political site I built. Enjoy!

http://www.kerryspast.com/ultimate.avi

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 07:21 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Ive seen alot of good fan trailers, but they have no appeal to me anymore,since the official teaser came out

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 07:29 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
:.Space Opera.:
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah not really worth it, though it is nice to have a video with everything that has come out so far.(please log in to view the image)

ART is where the legend began...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 07:37 PM
Click here to Send :.Space Opera.: a Private Message Find more posts by :.Space Opera.: Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Well that maybe, but I like a little something different to look at now and then.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 09:40 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

ok here is a better compressed version

Click below to Play. Righ-click and Save Target As to download:
http://www.kerryspast.com/ultimate.mov

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 02:03 PM
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

thanks JP

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 04:52 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Ok this is a super short duel footage clip of Pixel Magic's trailer from TFN, when he gets this done it looks like it will be awesome.

http://www.9ballproductions.net/duelforweb.mov

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 06:03 AM
Darth Surgent
KMC's #1 Fake Mod

^ Yep, saw it earlier. It's excellent!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 07:50 AM
Click here to Send Darth Surgent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Surgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 08:07 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasa

JKozzy, can u plzz give us another link? it doesnt work now dude...really lookin' forward to watch it!! smile

Revenge Is Sweet...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 01:07 AM
Click here to Send sasa a Private Message Find more posts by sasa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Jkozzy's Trailer

Solar Flare's Trailer (My Trailer) Yes this is supposed to be funny. I just wanted to see what I could do with the song.

Last edited by The New History on Jan 16th, 2005 at 02:17 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 02:09 AM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote