KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » greater excitment?? election or new trailer??

What excites/energizes you more?? Election Results or Star Wars trailer??
This poll is closed.
Star Wars all the way baby!! 38 71.70%
This election is of utmost importance. A man (or woman) can not be bothered with such trivial non-sense. 5 9.43%
meh.. like the election.. it's tie. 7 13.21%
There's an election?? And what's this Star Wars that you speak of?? 3 5.66%
Total: 53 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

greater excitment?? election or new trailer??
Started by: Gangularis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Duffy

LDG how many times are you going to say his name before you realise its 'Gangularis'? wink

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 06:04 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

LOL!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 06:05 PM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

kinda like gangrene

Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

now that this thread is completely trashed.... nvm then.. heh.

Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

yes, just like Gangrene. You're far from the first person to make that connection in the 10 years i've used this name.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 06:06 PM
Lord Darth Gabe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry...Gangularis, yes I`m serious...

BTW your topic is not bad at all...it`s a good thing to keep in mind...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darth Gabe a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darth Gabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

couldnt give a damn about the election since im from the UK

Bring on da Trailer!big grin

Am tired about this Bush and Kerry buisness
sad

Last edited by Stun on Nov 2nd, 2004 at 06:47 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 06:44 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

woah woah chill people. This thread is not political debate thread, which is what I think Ush was referring to.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 07:02 PM
Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

you're right it's not.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 07:04 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

God, I wish I were a mod.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 07:16 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Raz hath spoken Sith. We live on to fight another day eh? wink

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 07:23 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Indeed we do. wink

I like George.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 07:24 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mempho76
Man in Red Jogging Suit

Some here spend as much time posting about how mad they are about redundant threads compared to actual fresh threads. IMO, not every poster needs to point out redundant threads. It just keeps that redundant thread at the top of the board.

My DVD Title List....NO Bootlegs.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 07:25 PM
Click here to Send Mempho76 a Private Message Find more posts by Mempho76 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

yeah..

but i don't think this thread is redundant at all. i'm seriously interested. 14 peeps have voted so far, so maybe they're interested too. besides, i wanted to see the poll, not have a big convo. If i had been looking for a lot of responses i would've asked people to explain why they voted the way they did.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 09:31 PM
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
already reported for stupidity, and gang I wouldnt mod this friggen zoo if they PAID me. I have my own little corner of heaven that I take care of that doesnt let people like you gain admittance. wink

I've noticed that you're quite often this website's police person, JP. I'm sure both the moderators and us lay people are grateful that you're watching every one of us for breach of code.

Please don't take offense, it wasn't intended, but this is by far one of the most tame discussion boards around, and it doesn't need such policing.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 09:41 PM
Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I quit when Raz posted as Raz=God.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 10:54 PM
lucasfilm
has a hardon

in california and hate bush but i am still way to siked about the trailer.. although i do hope the elections turn out for kerry

F U BUSH!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:05 AM
Click here to Send lucasfilm a Private Message Find more posts by lucasfilm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

quote:
Originally posted by lucasfilm
in california and hate bush but i am still way to siked about the trailer.. although i do hope the elections turn out for kerry

F U BUSH!

I wouldn't count on it.

Terrorism.

are you afraid enough to vote for Bush yet?

People are so stupid...they do think GW is a better president due to "enduring" 9/11...for some reason.

I hate Bush and I hate Kerry, though. I vote for...I honestly don't care.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 04:11 AM
Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

duh smile

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 04:38 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

wow. lol 2 votes for being more excited about the election results and 22 for the resulting trailer that's to be released here shortly... from the looks of it.. possibly sooner than we'll know the definitive election results.

maybe i worded that wrong.. or maybe people just love their entertainment and Star Wars THAT much smile

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 08:23 AM