KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Vaders Sith Robes!!!

Vaders Sith Robes!!!
Started by: MOTHERBOX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MOTHERBOX

Vaders Sith Robes!!!

Hey all this is just a nitpick but in episode 4 Vader's robes are on top of his armor, Dont you think they should have done this for episode 3?

When you go from ep3 to ep4 is is going to look off, Your thoughts?

Robes

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:06 AM
Click here to Send MOTHERBOX a Private Message Find more posts by MOTHERBOX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Yup...I'd agree.

I'm also not digging the frankenstein thing either.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:12 AM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

he might not have put it on til he gets off the table. i like how hes on the table. like since he's not used to being in the shape thats he's in, he cant yet stand on his own two. just my thoughts

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:20 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MOTHERBOX

quote:
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Yup...I'd agree.

I'm also not digging the frankenstein thing either.
Ya but how cool is the Riseeeeeee makes the hairs on my neck stand up.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:20 AM
Click here to Send MOTHERBOX a Private Message Find more posts by MOTHERBOX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I know, that part is just so creepy! I love it.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:23 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

thats the best part of the the trailor!....i had all kinds of chills watching it!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:25 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I agree. That was my favorite part as well, that and the part where Anakin has Obi-Wan pinned on the floor as he forces his saber down on him. Looks so awesome!

I like George.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:28 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MOTHERBOX

quote:
Originally posted by Sith Master X
I agree. That was my favorite part as well, that and the part where Anakin has Obi-Wan pinned on the floor as he forces his saber down on him. Looks so awesome!
My fav was the Wookies in the boat that made me feel like a kid againsmile

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:29 AM
Darth Subjekt

even though i know whats going to happen in the end, i cant help feeling like, "GO ANI....F**K HIS A** UP! YOU CAN DO IT!" i hate ob1....least favorite character...besides that little ugly bastard that watches Jabba's tail move in ROTJ. HATE that little thing!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:30 AM
MOTHERBOX

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
besides that little ugly bastard that watches Jabba's tail move in ROTJ. HATE that little thing!
laughing Ya I hate that in the new Ot dvd's they didnt make him blink mad

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:32 AM
darktim1

I think that sequence will change when the real movie comes out they probibley still have to add to the back ground.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 05:51 AM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
:.Space Opera.:
Restricted

Account Restricted

dont you dare diss ewan/ob1

ART is where the legend began...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 06:06 AM
Click here to Send :.Space Opera.: a Private Message Find more posts by :.Space Opera.: Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

are you in love with ob1? do you all go out and party on the weekends? noooooo....you dont, he's a character who SUCKS! Almost his entie being in SW is as a liar. "a certain point of view" my a$$, he's whiney(yes i know anakin is in ep2), he's borderline village people, and it comes out when he walks and talks.....all in all, he sucks.....sorry man, i just wish Anakin would have killed him.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 06:55 AM
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

Digressing....

it's strange, because his costume in ROTS is the same as his in ESB and ROTJ, but not in ANH. I was always under the imprssion that he needed the extended chestplate after being injured hurling through space. Perhaps he needs the extra chestplate (Thus the cape falling as it does) in order to recover immediately after, then replaces it with the ANH one, and after that injury, using the old costume again.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 01:20 PM
Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

no i think that as GL made new and shinier uniforms for him, he realizes that the one from ROTJ ws in fact the best uniform and voice(as the voice is different in the three) and thats how he's doing it now. and i think for the ultra edition he will fix the ep4 outfit.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 06:02 PM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

This suit came ten years before episode IV. Vader could of gotten new stuff and changed his suit.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 07:10 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
waynerobsonuk
Death Star Programmer

this is a bit off topic in this discussion but has anyone else noticed that sidious's robe apears amost Jedi like in colour? Ie. a brown colour instead of traditional 'sith black'.
Is that just the lighting in the trailer or what?

Wayne...

www.DashDotSlash.net

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 08:06 PM
Click here to Send waynerobsonuk a Private Message Find more posts by waynerobsonuk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MOTHERBOX

quote:
Originally posted by waynerobsonuk
this is a bit off topic in this discussion but has anyone else noticed that sidious's robe apears amost Jedi like in colour? Ie. a brown colour instead of traditional 'sith black'.
Is that just the lighting in the trailer or what?

Wayne...
I have noticed it also looks like a jedi robe all right, I think hes tricksie.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 11:21 PM
neo313
spartan 117

i bet you'll see him from behind thinking he's a jedi, then he'll pop out and turn on his saber with that insanely scary face!

that still seriously freaks me out every time i see it
wacko messed

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:06 AM
Click here to Send neo313 a Private Message Find more posts by neo313 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunchy

Well isn't it just whatever position it is in? Can't it go back or over? Also, if you want to think of other things that won't flow...Look at Vader's chest plate...its small and only covers the middle of his chest...the one in episode 3 is based off the Empire Strikes Back/Return of the Jedi one which goes across his whole chest. I still think the new costume looks good though.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:11 AM
Click here to Send hunchy a Private Message Find more posts by hunchy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote