KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The battle off Kashyyk.

The battle off Kashyyk.
Started by: Jodo kast

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jodo kast
Restricted

Account Restricted

The battle off Kashyyk.

I wanna make this a threat about the battle off Kashyyk and about Wookies.Here you can discuss the battle. And post pics about Kashyyk. P.S.Did you see this image already i think it's a very interesting pic.(altough it's a very old one)It's a new transport of the republic used during the battle of Kashyyk.

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 6th, 2004 at 04:32 PM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 11:05 AM
Click here to Send Jodo kast a Private Message Find more posts by Jodo kast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JC2004

I'm a little undecided on whether this battle will be good or not. Whilst the landscape of Kashyyk is breathtaking it seems to bright to fit in with dark tone that ROTS is seemingly going for. I'm not convinced that the Wookie race is an intelligent one, they seem more primitive eg Chewie doesn't know what a hydro spanner is in ESB. From what we have seen, the wookies and Kashyyk is a technologically advanced race. I believe that they would be better suited as savage warriors. In saying that I'm sure it will be a stunning battle to watch. Lets hope we get to see the wookies rip droids arms out of their sockets!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:25 PM
Click here to Send JC2004 a Private Message Find more posts by JC2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jodo kast
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah,that would be cool.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:31 PM
Click here to Send Jodo kast a Private Message Find more posts by Jodo kast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JC2004

Jodo, have you played Star Wars Battlefield? I think it wouldve been awesome if EP3 had the battle of Kashyyk at night like you can play in the game. Imagine the wookies carrying torches of flame and the jedi warriors only being visible by their sabres. Nice and dark, that would kick a**!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:46 PM
Click here to Send JC2004 a Private Message Find more posts by JC2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jodo kast
Restricted

Account Restricted

I more like the idee of shiny day where you can see the 2 armies marching towards eachother lik in ep.1 with the gungans .

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:04 PM
JC2004

Yeah, that was pretty cool. Guess you can see more detail in the sunshine.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:09 PM
NoMeN

Jodo Kast, please remove that pic!
JC2004, its Star Wars Battlefront, the mod for Battlefield 1942 is called Galactic Conquest

It comes through compassion, not greed. Love is the answer to the darkness.

Last edited by NoMeN on Nov 6th, 2004 at 01:23 PM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:14 PM
Click here to Send NoMeN a Private Message Find more posts by NoMeN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JC2004

Well spotted NoMen. But then again you knew what I was talking about

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:17 PM
NoMeN

yup wink

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:18 PM
Click here to Send NoMeN a Private Message Find more posts by NoMeN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by JC2004
I'm not convinced that the Wookie race is an intelligent one, they seem more primitive eg Chewie doesn't know what a hydro spanner is in ESB.

wtf? no...chewie'd been han's co-pilot, he knows a lot about engineering and mechanics and such. When does chewie not know what a bloody hydrospanner is? As I recall, Han says, "No, that's not it!" (referring to what he himself had brought over), "Chewie, bring me the hydrospanners!" and Chewie proceeds to do just that no expression wtf were you smoking?

I'm a signature!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:20 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JC2004

if you watch ESB when the battle on Hoth is taking place, Han yells at Chewie becasue he isnt reparing the Faulcon properly. Chewie is also incapable of reparing C3P0 (something a 10 year old slave boy could do). As for the Hydrospanner comment, I stand corrected. I must be mistaken for something else. In essence I dont think Chewie is anything more than Hans assistant, who can be handy at times but is much better suited as a warrior.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:38 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

ffs, that's true in some cases, but not in others erm watto anakin is the flipping chosen one; there's no way most 10 year old boys can build their own droid no expression he's just got abnormally good dexterity. And keep in mind, c-3po was shot with a blaster bolt, not nice, little precise cuts. that's bound to make the reparation a bit more difficult (not to mention he didn't have any tools in the cell). Granted, Chewie isn't that technically advanced, but I wouldn't call him an idiot

I'm a signature!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:43 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JC2004

Yeah I know what your saying. And I never called him an idiot, I just meant to say that as far as technology goes he aint all that equiped. And although C3PO was in pieces, Chewie did manage to put him on backwards. For the record I dont think Chewie is an idiot.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:58 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

please rename the thread. Kashyyyk is spelled with 3 YYY'S , ok who gives a damn? but if its gonna be a big thread, then there ya gowink

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 03:25 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jodo kast
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by NoMeN
Jodo Kast, please remove that pic!
JC2004, its Star Wars Battlefront, the mod for Battlefield 1942 is called Galactic Conquest
If you say me how i will.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 03:39 PM
NoMeN

edit message and remove attached picture

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 03:53 PM
Count Doodoo
The Minimalist

Here's the "safe" fan art version of the turbo tank from T'bones' site.

Attachment: clone turbo tank art.jpg
This has been downloaded 232 time(s).

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 03:55 PM
Click here to Send Count Doodoo a Private Message Find more posts by Count Doodoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jodo kast
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry wanted to post that version but i could'nt find it.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 04:07 PM
Morridini 2
Restricted

Account Restricted

The shock, the horror roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 04:09 PM
Click here to Send Morridini 2 a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini 2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

You are reported faker.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 04:09 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote