KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Palpatine's Physical Transformation

Palpatine's Physical Transformation
Started by: Red Leader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Red Leader
Rebel Pilot

Palpatine's Physical Transformation

I read that Palpatine physically transforms into Sidious, does anyone think he maybe a Shapeshifter?

"I met your father once when I was just a boy, he was a great pilot. You'll do all right. If you've got half of your father's skill, you'll do better than all right."

- Red Leader -

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 03:49 PM
Click here to Send Red Leader a Private Message Find more posts by Red Leader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I think he is a human who is just using the force to hide his true appearence (how do u spell that?).

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 04:01 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Leader
Rebel Pilot

Appearance. That is interesting, but how does the force mask his reality.

"I met your father once when I was just a boy, he was a great pilot. You'll do all right. If you've got half of your father's skill, you'll do better than all right."

- Red Leader -

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 04:06 PM
Click here to Send Red Leader a Private Message Find more posts by Red Leader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 04:07 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Leader
Rebel Pilot

Thanks for the link Jedi Priestess.

- Red Leader -

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 04:10 PM
chilled monkey

Personally I think he starts off looking human. Then when he and Yoda fight, Yoda is kicking the **** out of him and he has to be completely consumed by the dark side to pull through. This removes any humanity he had left and leaves him deformed.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 04:48 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jard_Dooku

i agree and also if anakin thinks he's killed padme after he's rescued from the lava, he gets angry and accidently disfigures his master(sidious)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 04:53 PM
Click here to Send Jard_Dooku a Private Message Find more posts by Jard_Dooku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

No, I think its the same but different...look here a sec.i think that he looks as he does when he's palpatine, all the time. Then when he really uses the darkside of the force, since it IS stronger (as said by GL), it just takes so much out of him and his appearence ages rather quickly. Since SW is like religion on steroids, it could be like when Moses saw the burning bush and aged like 30 - 40 years just from the power of God, ya know? (and no im not saying God is anything like the darkside of the force)

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 05:26 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jodo kast
Restricted

Account Restricted

I always thought that during the duel between Yoda & Sidious Yoda throws some toxic stuff on sidious and runs.And that's why he is so ugly.(i made this up myself).

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Jodo kast a Private Message Find more posts by Jodo kast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

yea...punch yourself in the face.....

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaughter

Same

Click here to Send Slaughter a Private Message Find more posts by Slaughter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

j/k

Slaughter

i wasnt...lol yeah i was

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 05:57 PM
Click here to Send Slaughter a Private Message Find more posts by Slaughter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

The first time Palpatine has used the dark side to fight is when he is discovered by the Jedi. And, hes confronted by a group of Jedi. So he most likely has to unleash the full power of the darkside to stop his ass getting whipped. this surge of darkness probably changed him.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 12:24 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

thats what we've been saying.....

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 12:38 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

My prediction = Palpy's transformation will come just before he squares off against Yoda.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 12:41 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

hold on a sec.
i thought the jedi group confront palpatine in his office or something and anakin helps kill them.

then yoda fights palpatine in the jedi temple after they've killed all the jedi in it.

so palpatine should fight yoda much later.

wats going on?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 12:52 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
El Toro
Tszyu Crew

its called different opinions since no1 knows for certain.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 01:43 AM
Click here to Send El Toro a Private Message Find more posts by El Toro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

I know for fact that we see Palpatine fight with a light saber in ep 3, so it could be injuries from a battle. Another possibility is that he is very badly burned when rescuing anakin from the lava pit, this is one of the reasons for vadars loyalty to him; because he risked his life to save him.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 01:47 AM
Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

Yeah. He looks

like he puts a hood on

Thats about it

Maybe a bit of dark side transformation

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 02:19 AM
Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote