KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Next teaser or trailer this year?

Next teaser or trailer this year?
Started by: knop3se

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
knop3se

Worried Next teaser or trailer this year?

Can someone figure out based on the trailer release dates for EPISODE II a couple of years ago if we can expect another trailer for EPIII this year, say for christmas?

:-)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 11:52 PM
Click here to Send knop3se a Private Message Find more posts by knop3se Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

I might not be the same, which it probably won't.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 11:56 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
knop3se

still, it might be the same! :-)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 11:59 PM
Click here to Send knop3se a Private Message Find more posts by knop3se Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count_Pipe

I migth a Teaser, but not the Trailer

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Count_Pipe a Private Message Find more posts by Count_Pipe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

well...when ep II came out 3 years ago...there were three teasers in nov....and they were a week apart from each other...the trailers for "breathing"...."mystery"...and "forbidden love"....so maybe....who knows...then again...there was only 1 teaser for ep 1 but it was nearly a 2 min teaser....who know's anymore....

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 01:18 AM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I'd say we won't be getting another teaser unfortunately. sad At least not now.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 01:33 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LivfortheMoment
Nevara Landrie

I've heard March is when the full-length trailer is going to be released. Other than that, I have no clue.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 01:51 AM
Click here to Send LivfortheMoment a Private Message Find more posts by LivfortheMoment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Same here.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 03:29 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

Well he usually releases a teaser and then two trailers that what he did with attack of the clones I hope he release the next one spread out from this one and should make it the theatrical trailer before release.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 03:41 AM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

Same thing, it is hard to tell wehter there will be anohter trailer this year. We only know for sure the full length theactrical trailer will be out in march. Just keep your fingers corssed.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 03:59 AM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

March? We may have to wait until March? I don't know if I'll make it to March...

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:19 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

you will the months go by quick sometimes.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:33 AM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

just concentrate all thoughts on halo 2, gta san andreas, kotor2 or some other game to distract you until march....mmmm....kotor2.....mmmmmm

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:48 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

this is a movie, not games

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 08:10 AM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

In time the hype will die down a little bit and you will be thinking about it. I know becuase it happens to me also. We get so hyped and think about the movie everyday. It will die down, then it will start up again when we get closer to the movie. Atl east we are gettting closer to season 3 of the clone wars. Like mist said, just think about other games and movies.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 03:35 PM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
:.Space Opera.:
Restricted

Account Restricted

well lets look at what movies are coming out soon: spongebob. polar express. a series of unforunate events. batman begins. Alexander. Blade 3: Trinity. Ocean's Twelve. theres a whole list of movies that new trailers could ba attached to. alexander would be a good guess. sponge could very well get one as well but its a little too close to the first teaser. polar express prolly not. unfortunate events possibly.

ART is where the legend began...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:29 PM
Click here to Send :.Space Opera.: a Private Message Find more posts by :.Space Opera.: Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Spongebob! eek! who da f*** wants to see that!? laughing

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:44 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Restricted

Account Restricted

f*** yeah i wanna see it you pontlessly grown up sheit. how old are you?..... ah 16. makes sense. most kids who are sixteen these days try way to hard to be mature.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:54 PM
Click here to Send :.Space Opera.: a Private Message Find more posts by :.Space Opera.: Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

quote:
Originally posted by :.Space Opera.:
f*** yeah i wanna see it you pontlessly grown up sheit. how old are you?..... ah 16. makes sense. most kids who are sixteen these days try way to hard to be mature.

Where the hell did that come from man!
Man that was a bit harsh, i seriously didnt ask for that. I wasnt having a go at you personally, my beef is with spongebob!?

just dont get so uptight! i have a right to my opinion *sigh*
nonono

maybe you should rethink who the mature one iswink

Last edited by Stun on Nov 10th, 2004 at 06:26 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 06:15 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Restricted

Account Restricted

im sorry. i was in a bad mood when i wrote that. yeah. i admit im a little imature.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 07:05 PM