KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Palpatine's Physical Transformation

Palpatine's Physical Transformation
Started by: Red Leader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Yogurt

Story StructureWise...Introducing a changling in AOTC early on could be something that is foreshadowed...And because Ani and Obi discuss it...It has been foreshadowed...Not a big foreshadow...but it is there...So Palpatine could be some form of a changling...Story wise it'd make sense...but...in my opinion...I think...no wait...I hope its something bigger than that...I hope it's something mindblowing that we haven't thought of...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 07:41 PM
Click here to Send 420 a Private Message Find more posts by 420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Yes, something mind blowing along the lines of..........

Darth Sidious is actually Anakin's fathers, brothers, nephews, cousins former roommate.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

quote:
Originally posted by 420
Story StructureWise...Introducing a changling in AOTC early on could be something that is foreshadowed...And because Ani and Obi discuss it...It has been foreshadowed...Not a big foreshadow...but it is there...So Palpatine could be some form of a changling...Story wise it'd make sense...but...in my opinion...I think...no wait...I hope its something bigger than that...I hope it's something mindblowing that we haven't thought of...

Pal is nactually human it states it on the star wars sites you people should actually check it out and you call yourself star wars fans.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 01:51 PM
Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

quote:
Originally posted by 420
Story StructureWise...Introducing a changling in AOTC early on could be something that is foreshadowed...And because Ani and Obi discuss it...It has been foreshadowed...Not a big foreshadow...but it is there...So Palpatine could be some form of a changling...Story wise it'd make sense...

That's an excelent theory. And, it makes sense that this could be true somewhat, beacause GL had stated earlier that in Episode 3, there's small things from both of the previous Episodes that maybe you didn't pay much attention to, but will realize it's signifigance in Episode 3.

And to me, the changling theory fits. I mean, why would Zam be a changling anyway? She could have easily just been a human trying to assassinate Padme. She was taking orders from Jango, and he was human. So to conclude, she was a changling for a reason, and I think this might fit in with the Palpy explaination.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
waynerobsonuk
Death Star Programmer

quote:
And to me, the changling theory fits. I mean, why would Zam be a changling anyway? She could have easily just been a human trying to assassinate Padme. She was taking orders from Jango, and he was human. So to conclude, she was a changling for a reason, and I think this might fit in with the Palpy explaination.

I've been saying this to anyone that would listen for months now. My prediction is we will see sidous change before our eye's just like sam from what we know him to look like as palpatine to what he actually is.
Yet again I could be wrong or maybe lucas wont make it clear. Mind you as I have money riding on this with a mate I hope I win. big grin

Wayne...

www.DashDotSlash.net

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 12:37 AM
Click here to Send waynerobsonuk a Private Message Find more posts by waynerobsonuk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I couldn't agree more Wayne. thumb up

I like George.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 12:49 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

quote:
Originally posted by Sith Master X
That's an excelent theory. And, it makes sense that this could be true somewhat, beacause GL had stated earlier that in Episode 3, there's small things from both of the previous Episodes that maybe you didn't pay much attention to, but will realize it's signifigance in Episode 3.

Honestly, and I usually agree on you on most things X, but I think she was a changling for Anakins benefit. Thats why we had that little dialog between Ob1 and him before about calming down and using the force to find her. Thats why he was saying be extra careful, and ultimatly why OB1 knew her and Anakin couldnt find her, or sense her,..it was kinda a way to prove OB1's point to us about Anakin, without him having a scene and just coming out and saying so to him. Did i word that right? Does it make sense that way?

Let me know what you think.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 05:45 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote