KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Padme falls out ship, Obi and Anakins Argument, Yoda Sences it

Padme falls out ship, Obi and Anakins Argument, Yoda Sences it
Started by: DenKi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DenKi

Padme falls out ship, Obi and Anakins Argument, Yoda Sences it

If you look after Padme falls out, Anakin wants to stop the ship, Obi doesnt let him and says somthing like "Focus on whats ahead, remember your mission, If you go and get her you will no longer be a Jedi" Along those lines then Anakin says "i dont care!!"

Then it goes back to Yoda, and he looks down and shakes his head thinking somthing.

So Yoda must know there is evil in Anakin or somthing like that to just say "I dont care if im a Jedi"

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 03:59 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Um, I don't think that's how it happened. Too bad I don't have my copy of ATOC here. But i do remember that Obi-wan did not say anything like "If you go and get her you will no longer be a Jedi", nor did Yoda shake his head anytime at that point in the movie.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 04:06 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

He did, it wasnt those lines tho, It was like "you go go after her you are Disobaying a Direct order and that could get you thrown off the Jedi council.

Then Akakin says "i Dont care"

Then it goes to Yoda as tho he was listening and he looks down, he heard or sensed somthing

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 04:11 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Perhaps you're looking into this a tad much? I've only seen AOTC once, mind you...it's possible.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 04:29 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

No, its Just Yoda Senses Anakins anger and Darkside, it also ment that yoda heard that he doesnt care if hes an jedi or not

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 04:35 PM
Morridini
Morridini

How coudl he have heard it?
He wasn't anywhere near Obi-wan and anakin at that point. He was giuding the clones.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 04:36 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

No he senced it, the same as Anakin slaughted all those Tusken Raiders,

Just watch that clip then watch Yoda right after, Its is 100% looking towards and looking down after that happened

He totaly reacted from it

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 05:11 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

That is true.

Yoda senses ANGER and FRUSTRATION in Ani.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 05:37 PM
Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the line is "You will be expelled from the Jedi Order!"

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 07:45 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

the next line: "I don't care, put the ship down." stick out tongue

I like George.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and the next? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 11:34 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not so- got those mixed up. Lines are:

"I can't take Dooku alone... if we catch him we can end this war right now."

"I don't care! Put the ship down!"

"You will be expelled from the Jedi Order!"

"I can't leave her!"

Anakin does NOT say he does not care about being thrown out the Order, he says he doesn't care about catching Dooku, because he cannot find it in himself to leave Padme.

It does not cut to Yoda until AFTER Anakin has changed his mind- and the reason Yoda is looking thoughtful is because he is deciding to go after Dooku.

Hence the basis of this thread is entirely wrong.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 11:36 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

Personally, I just felt that the scene was...

...stupid.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 06:45 PM
Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eXSBass
Kill the nOObs!

Every scene in AotC was excellent!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 12:04 PM
Click here to Send eXSBass a Private Message Find more posts by eXSBass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Every scene?
The scene where Shmi died was just terrible, the worst scene in the movie. And u call all scenes excellent?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 01:15 PM
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

What was so terrible about that scene?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 02:13 AM
Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I just didn't like the way Shmi died. She was going to say "I love you" to Anakin, but all she managed to say was "I love..." before she had to take a breath and then for no reasons he started the sentence all over again instead of saying "you". Which is just so stupid so that ruined the whole scene.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 05:06 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, ok, let's not go off topic though.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 12:56 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

oh i dunno i didnt notice i liked the scene because it was another glimpse of what anakin was going to be when he let out his anger

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:55 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

quote:
Originally posted by eXSBass
Every scene in AotC was excellent!

Lord, i hope that was sarcasm.

The scene was dumb because the "You will be expelled from teh jedi Order!" line seemed both illogical and kinda forced. It's not that big a deal if you jump down a few feet to help someone, right?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 11:08 PM
Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote