KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Will Lucas Bomb Kashyyk battle?

Will Lucas Bomb Kashyyk battle?
Started by: Delfedd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

Will Lucas Bomb Kashyyk battle?

I mean...in the trailer the wookies where dressed as ewoks.

WTF is that? i mean they're supposed to be so technologicaly advanced....i hope he doesn't just remake ROTJ

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 01:58 AM
Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Man I am so board. sleep

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 02:17 AM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

man I'm so bored by this thread sad

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 03:57 AM
Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

I'm so bored with this site. sleep

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 04:18 AM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Re: Will Lucas Bomb Kashyyk battle?

quote:
Originally posted by Delfedd
I mean...in the trailer the wookies where dressed as ewoks.

Excuse me but what trailer did you see? Those were definitely NOT Ewoks.

And I agree boys except my boredom leans towards the daily amount of asinine threads being made.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 04:28 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Exactly!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 04:35 AM
darktim1

JP is correct they were bigger than ewoks and I think the battle going to be great seeing chewbacca fight with his people even though he is young.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 06:41 AM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jodo kast
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ooooooooooooh! The Wookies are bigger then Ewoks.I did not know that!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 06:56 AM
Click here to Send Jodo kast a Private Message Find more posts by Jodo kast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

I think he said dressed like Ewoks not that they were Ewoks....
I agree that their dress is a bit like the Ewoks.... personally I would have liked to see a more militant look to them like Chewie rather dressed up with feathers and such

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 06:56 AM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jodo kast
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would have liked them like chewie in the OT . It would also be cool to see them fight with Ryyk swords like Pyllaron in Dark Force rising.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 07:01 AM
Click here to Send Jodo kast a Private Message Find more posts by Jodo kast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

From what I understand, the Wookies do have technology but its different than what has been seen on other planets. Information about this has been around for a while.....

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 07:16 AM
Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

Shocked

quote:
Originally posted by Jodo kast
Ooooooooooooh! The Wookies are bigger then Ewoks.I did not know that!

Spoiler!!! messed

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 10:56 AM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Why anyone is claiming to know what the Wookies are like above what George Lucas, their CREATOR, has to say about them, I do not know.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 11:05 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naredhel
General

They featured in Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds, and I know it's a game, but it gave vague hints as to what their style of technology might be.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 11:39 AM
Click here to Send Naredhel a Private Message Find more posts by Naredhel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And if it is like ROTJ that is not surprising- as originally written, that battle was with Wookies. This is simply a glimpse at the original vision, to be honest.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 11:41 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

Re: Re: Will Lucas Bomb Kashyyk battle?

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Excuse me but what trailer did you see? Those were definitely NOT Ewoks.

And I agree boys except my boredom leans towards the daily amount of asinine threads being made.

They aren't ewoks, but they look as if they are dressed in the same "bird Headdress" thingie in some shots. Its at the end when the shots are going by quickly. There are like two shots of wookies, and the "primitive" one is one of them

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 05:40 PM
Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

ok i am one step closer to leaving this forum, because THESE STUPID F'ING NEWBS are pissing me off

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 05:41 PM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

me toomad

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 05:53 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eXSBass
Kill the nOObs!

Somebody delete some useless shit please.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 07:35 PM
Click here to Send eXSBass a Private Message Find more posts by eXSBass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

ok. Fine. Just someone explain to me why its imposible him to bomb it. I mean, the battle between yoda and dooko was eh... not to good compared to the duel of fates. I mean, we were expecting...well you know... like...something GOOD. What is to prevent him from bombing kashyyk?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 09:00 PM