KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Padme or Anakin confides to Obi Wan about their relationship?

Padme or Anakin confides to Obi Wan about their relationship?
Started by: Mortanius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mortanius
Just begin again

Padme or Anakin confides to Obi Wan about their relationship?

It's most likely that Padme tells Obi Wan later in the movie that she is pregnant with Anakins's children. However, I think it would be cool if Anakin trusted Obi Wan enough to reveal the truth to him; maybe even talk about how he would look forward to Luke being a Jedi as well.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 11:12 PM
Click here to Send Mortanius a Private Message Find more posts by Mortanius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

sorry. aint gunna happen

remember...anikin turns to the DARK SIDE.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 05:47 PM
Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

and ur the guy who made the "Wookies dressed as Ewoks" thread. What do u know Delfedd!?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Delfedd
sorry. aint gunna happen

remember...anikin turns to the DARK SIDE.

not quite. anakin will turn fully toward the end of the film.
if obiwan DOES know of their marrage, and kept it a secret from the order, such dialogue regarding anakin's offspring is possible (unlikely i will admit)

what i do know is this: obiwan knows anakin is attracted to padme in ep2, and such attachment is dangerous...yet does he tell this to yoda and windu while listing his grievences with anakin? nope.

yeah, its not likely...but not impossible either

Last edited by PVS on Nov 21st, 2004 at 08:45 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 08:42 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

nuther question...sry if i seem like a noob when i ask it...but is anakin a jedi knight, or still a paddy? i mean, that would truely suck 4 anni if he still wasn't a jedi knight. I'd be seriously po'ed. smile

And about the wookies, whats wrong with asking a serious question that hasn't yet been adressed?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 09:20 PM
Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mortanius
Just begin again

quote:
Originally posted by Delfedd
nuther question...sry if i seem like a noob when i ask it...but is anakin a jedi knight, or still a paddy? i mean, that would truely suck 4 anni if he still wasn't a jedi knight. I'd be seriously po'ed. smile

And about the wookies, whats wrong with asking a serious question that hasn't yet been adressed?

Anakin is a full Jedi knight in this movie.

Never seen a thread about Wookies dressed like Ewoks. Sounds goofy though.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 07:22 AM
Click here to Send Mortanius a Private Message Find more posts by Mortanius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

maybe anakin kills her to stop her telling obi-wan about their relationship

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 11:09 AM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

that wouldnt make any sense at all bro. in order to KEEP their relationship they hide it. it wouldnt make sense if ani was like: "IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR RELATIONSHIP ALIVE I AM GOIG TO HAVE TO KILL YOU."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:31 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

but he didnt want to be found out. maybe padme finds out that hes a sith, and is going to tell the jedi council

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 09:56 AM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

possible...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 03:49 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

i think it would be good if he has to make a choice between his loyalty to palpatine and his love for padme

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 03:52 PM
Ben-Kenobi

I Just Read That Novel Star Wars ' Jedi Trial ' And Anakin Does Tell Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon About His Marriage To Padme, And He Dosent Tell Anyone. Althought It has nothing to do with this thread since its a book i thought i should post none the less

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 06:19 PM
Click here to Send Ben-Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ben-Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote