KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Halo 2

Halo 2 better than 1?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 108 59.34%
No 35 19.23%
Same 11 6.04%
I don't have an xbox. 28 15.38%
Total: 182 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Halo 2
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 59 60 [61] 62 63 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

"All nine maps will eventually be available as Live downloads and as a normal boxed game disc - available at retail for $19.99 (US). "

SWEEEeeeeet!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 01:17 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Agreed.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 01:19 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

and in the boexed game disc you get a "making of" section about how they made the maps, and a untold halo 2 sidestory.

can I get a OOHRAH!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 03:35 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

....I'm not gonna be on halo 2 for a while.....I'm playing KOTOR and the twin snakes right now....but I will return.............

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:11 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Im still trying to blast my way through HL2 -_-

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:37 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

.....I F****** hate you..............Mr. I have a computer thats F****** a million times better than yours and can launch super missles......and play doom 3...and unreal 2....and half life 2......and soon elder scrolls 4.....

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:57 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Yeah, I can't play HL2 either.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 08:10 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robo-Chocobo
.....I F****** hate you..............Mr. I have a computer thats F****** a million times better than yours and can launch super missles......and play doom 3...and unreal 2....and half life 2......and soon elder scrolls 4.....
hehe.. I pwnz0red HL2.. Im playing through doom 3 at the moment... I doubt my pc will run elderscrolls 4... ES games always trash the shit out of the most current pcs on the market.. takes like a year for pcs to catch up with em usually.. hopefully a gig of ram will alleviate that o_o

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 10:39 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

hopefully.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 09:40 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Behold! The Multi player Expansion pack:

Attachment: halo map pack.jpg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:34 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

thats such a ripoff of the unreal tournament cover, with the dude having his head back with the pistols pointed down and the flag behind him

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 09:11 PM
Robo-Chocobo

yah maps come out monday......meanwhile I have new gameplay.......like stronger melees, more powerful grenades, less poweful SMG+PR combos, and banshees that can now splatter stuff.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 10:54 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

They gave us five new game types, downloaded off a demo game disc. one of them had Sentinel Beam and no sheilds. ("Golden Showers").

They showed us two secret skulls, which prior to the article, I thought were fake.

GRUNT BIRTHDAY PARTY SKULL
=====================
In the level Arbiter on Legendary, play until you get to the Banshees. Hop in one and drive straight down to the bottom of the structure. There, in one of the crevices between the cylinders and the big support beam lies a skull with dancing grunts around it. Pick it up, drop it, and now enemies will explode as if stuck by a plasma 'nade if they're killed in the head.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 06:29 PM
[D_A]Kherr

I love Halo 2 on the fact that you can be Covenant! I love that race, and the fact that you can dual wield weapons. My character model is Covenant Elite...... yay! big grin stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:31 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

I can't believe people are complaining about spending money on the map expansion. They're going to be free anyway, so what if you have to wait 2 months.

you still get containment and warlock.

and most people without XBL didn't even consider a DLC disc.......

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 12:37 AM
shangheid
Bored

Tommarow four maps will be availible...It's about time!!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:36 AM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

I can't wait......turf is going to make such an awsome gangwars machinima..........

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:39 AM
shangheid
Bored

I'm downloading Containment and Warlock as we speak eek!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:18 PM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

they rock. but where is the extra sniper ammo on containment. I run out to fast.

gonna get turf 2night eek!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:08 PM
shangheid
Bored

I got Turf with the other...but I'm not shure where the ammo is (I was wondering the same thing)

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:00 AM