KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars characters you'd like to see in a duel

Star Wars characters you'd like to see in a duel
Started by: Sir Mist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hazardous

Cool Star Wars characters you'd like to see in a duel

I would like to see Darth Maul fight yoda in the naboo core room where obi wan fought him. that would be sweet. big grin
who do you reckon would win?
submit your ideas for duels....(and arenas).

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:07 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well this has to be about hopes for duels in EPIII, unless it is about duels that have a slight possibility to happen then this thead will be moved to the Expanded Universe forum

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 07:18 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

mace vs. dooku. i think its gonna happen.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 05:31 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

mace yoda Luke Jacen and Obi Wan vs Kun Dooku Vader and Maul in a...

FOUR WAY! NO HOLDS BARRED! TO THE DEATH BRAWL CAGE MATCH TO SEE WHO WILL BECOME THE THE NEXT WWW SUPER-DUPER ULTRA MEGA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE GALAXY!!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 07:05 AM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

cage match.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 07:24 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Mace windu vs Luke Skywalker(NJO)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 02:05 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

Luke vs. Darth Maul.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 03:44 PM
Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

deppends what luke

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:06 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arggie
Whatever.

It would be cool to have Luke and Leia vs 2 Clone Emperors

"You must unlearn, what you have learned"
-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

LEia??...against a clone emperror? thumb down...not a chance

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 12:40 AM
Arggie
Whatever.

Leia is one of Anakin's children. She's very powerful. I'd say just about as powerful as Obi-Wan in Ep.1. Besides I think she already fought the Clone Emperor.

-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 01:06 AM
Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

what are you serious? She hasn't even completed her basic jedi training. She doesn't even carry her saber on her....She's more of a diplomat than any kind of force user. She might be called a minimal force user...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 02:37 AM
Arggie
Whatever.

Alright dude dont have a cow! I havent got the money to buy all the books. Besides, the title of this thread is Star Wars characters you'd like to see in a duel. And I would want to see Luke and Leia take on Darth Maul. Thats just me.

-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 05:02 AM
JediOasis
Better Man

Kyp Durron vs. Count Dooku

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 05:20 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

luke vs. darth maul

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 05:34 AM
Dexx
wingless

yeah..might be interesting
kyp vs dooku?..wow..that would be short.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 02:45 PM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by JixQuillan
Alright dude dont have a cow! I havent got the money to buy all the books. Besides, the title of this thread is Star Wars characters you'd like to see in a duel. And I would want to see Luke and Leia take on Darth Maul. Thats just me.

non sequitur

Leia is equally as powerful as Luke. Only she hasn't developed her powers as Luke has.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 06:17 PM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

agreed, dexx. it would probably be just like anakin vs. dooku....

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:15 AM
Arggie
Whatever.

What about the test on Kyp Luke did in Jedi Search? Kyp subconciously knocked him across the room. If Luke was more powerful than Vader and Vader was more powerful than Dooku, and Kyp and Luke are the same, Kyp probably stands a good chance.

-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:43 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

but, like anakin, kyp is young and arrogant, so full of himself and his abilities.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:58 AM