KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » JEJ as vader's voice?

JEJ as vader's voice?
Started by: kashmircat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kashmircat
can i say no?

JEJ as vader's voice?

Has it been confirmed anywhere that james earl jones is doing vader's voice in the last part of the film? there's a bit in the final chapter of the making revenge of the sith book, where christensen is doing adr and lucas tells him to do a scream that will cut into a scene about padme, and also some breathing. please tell me that they're not going to just edit hayden's voice...

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:09 AM
Click here to Send kashmircat a Private Message Find more posts by kashmircat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

No confirmation.......but Hayden did say this morning it wasnt his voice.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:20 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

JEJ doesn't even pop up on IMDB yet...so who knows. I've heard the same rumor about tinkering with Hayden's voice....and haven't been thrilled so far...

I can't really image that they won't use James Earl Jones....how could they not?

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:22 AM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

hey, as long as it sounds like the Vader we all know 'n love, thats good enough for mesmile but it would seem pretty pointless and dumb if it isnt JEJ

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:24 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

It sounded to me like JEJ at the end of the Video game Footage...

but I could be wrong...

I don't really care if it's JEJ or not... like Stunrun said, so long as it sounds like Vader I'm happy.

Last edited by DeVi| D0do on May 3rd, 2005 at 01:28 AM

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:26 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

Darth Vader's voice is known by millions and millions of people....It would be suicide to use anyone else cept JEJ

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:27 AM
Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
palpy_666
SITH LORD

I doubt Lucas and all the people working on III would allow a mediocre sounding Vader through. For instance.. do you really think they would let a Vader with the voice of Christopher Lowell or Richard Simmons through? laughing out loud

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:28 AM
Click here to Send palpy_666 a Private Message Find more posts by palpy_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tlbauerle
JEJ doesn't even pop up on IMDB yet...so who knows. I've heard the same rumor about tinkering with Hayden's voice....and haven't been thrilled so far...

I can't really image that they won't use James Earl Jones....how could they not?
He doesn't need to be on IMDB. It has been said that some will have uncredited roles. This easily could be JEJ.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:42 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

But why wouldn't they credit JEJ? erm If that's the case.

I like George.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:05 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Because they didnt credit him before. At his own request I believe.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:08 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Really? I was never aware of that.

I like George.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:16 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Torik_Shai
Demon Pirate

Didn't the get JEJ to record new dialogue for a Vader toy for C3? Why would they have him do that and not do dialogue for the film?

Thanks to Lord Tyrant for the sig!

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:20 AM
Click here to Send Torik_Shai a Private Message Find more posts by Torik_Shai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

No, Mathew Wood is doing Vaders voice like he is for GG stick out tongue

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:21 AM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Um.... yeah it HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR SOME TIME that James Earl Jones is doing the voice of Darth Vader... he recorded his lines in February.. so it wasnt him in the teaser trailer.... but JEJ himself confirmed this on an early morning show a month or two ago... i heard it myself

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:37 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dms6117

Originally posted by BAILY
Um.... yeah it HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR SOME TIME that James Earl Jones is doing the voice of Darth Vader... he recorded his lines in February.. so it wasnt him in the teaser trailer.... but JEJ himself confirmed this on an early morning show a month or two ago... i heard it myself

Did anyone capture this interview?

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:43 AM
Click here to Send dms6117 a Private Message Find more posts by dms6117 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

you doubt the bailster?

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:52 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
palpy_666
SITH LORD

Originally posted by Mist
you doubt the bailster?

I don't know this "bailster" but I sure as hell don't doubt him/her/it! Yeah, I kinda thought JEJ was confirmed as the voice of Vader.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:55 AM
Click here to Send palpy_666 a Private Message Find more posts by palpy_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dms6117

I found this video of JEJ from a Early Show interview from not too long ago, and no mention of ROTS sad http://video.cgi.cbsnews.com/video/...dart=news.video

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:56 AM
Click here to Send dms6117 a Private Message Find more posts by dms6117 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HAROLD

Originally posted by BAILY
trudat

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:57 AM
Click here to Send HAROLD a Private Message Find more posts by HAROLD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

The Bailster never lies

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:11 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote