KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » FETT IS BACK.....at last.

FETT IS BACK.....at last.
Started by: Volundro Ramm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

FETT IS BACK.....at last.

Rumours have been circulating for a while since the release of EPII that Boba Fett would be making an appearance in the NJO novels(In an interview with Shelly Shapiro). And now, finally, it seems the prophecy has become truth. Apparently the back cover of "The Unifying Force" shows a super imposed image of Fett. And this has also been confirmed by some people. I for one am happy to see Fett return. And to all those who say "he's to old" or "he died in the sarlacc" ive only got 2 words....Who cares. LONG LIVE THE FETT!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 10:05 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

WORD.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 05:23 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

umm..but...he did die in the sarlacc. the only rational explanation would be that the sarlacc has a bad digestive system..wich couldn't disolve him stick out tongue
what am i talking about....no fett..impossible. Maybe clones

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 01:39 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm

The NJO novels are EU(obviously). In the world of EU Fett survived the Sarlacc.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 04:26 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

so is he gonna side with the jedi or the vong? maybe hunting jedi for the vong?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 05:06 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i doubt anyone's that deseprate for a character to revive fett. Can't they just make another bounty hunter?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 01:12 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm

Although i like the thought of Fett making a return(Woo hoo), i can see your point. A new bounty hunter would be great. I think that bringing Kenix Kil(Crimson Empire) back would be a good idea. Simply because hes a good character, and that Nom Anor made, i think, his earliest appearance in the Crimson Empire comics.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 05:39 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Dexx, they revived Fett in the EU yonks ago. For real!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Fett would be pretty friggin old by now. Older than Han maybe? In any case, I think its dopicity that he's coming back. I think he'll be on the side of Jedi though. I don't think he would work for the Peace Brigade or the Vong. He may be bounty hunter, but he's definetly not stupid.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 05:49 PM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I seem to remember in one of the short story books (Tales of a Bounty Hunter I think) that Boba actually escapes the Sarlacc and is the only person ever to do so!

LONG LIVE BOBA!! LONG LIVE BOBA!! LONG LIVE BOBA!! LONG LIVE BOBA!! LONG LIVE BOBA!! LONG LIVE BOBA!! LONG LIVE BOBA!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 06:04 PM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

It is described in "The Mandalorian Armor." Another bounty hunter, Dengar, goes to the crash site to find the body of Jabba, and instead finds the half-dead body of Fett, minus one helmet.

Apparently, Fett blew his way out of the Sarlacc when Jabba's ship blasted apart.

As for sides in the new book, is it not possible that Fett will side with no one and continue to look out for HIMSELF, as he always has?

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 06:27 PM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Yeah, i've just finished the bounty hunters war trilogy, it was pretty good and it had a pretty good twist at the end. Boba Fett is still alive and kicking. Long Live the meanest, greenest bounty hunter!

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 06:56 PM
Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

it was dengar who found fett.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 06:01 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That's what he posted, Rogue Jedi.

Boba would have to be at least 50 something or 60 something by the NJO, if he was 'born' around the time of TPM.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 06:25 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Dexx, they revived Fett in the EU yonks ago. For real!

eek! well..i rest my case then.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 12:34 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry......i guess im the only one here who MISREADS posts. i guess youve never MISREAD one of mine. besides, it was 4 am and i was tired.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 06:34 PM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by General Kaliero

As for sides in the new book, is it not possible that Fett will side with no one and continue to look out for HIMSELF, as he always has?

Hey, at this point in the star wars galaxy, you're either on the Vong side or not on the Vong side.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 08:05 PM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

But Fett has always been on FETT'S side. Maybe he'll work for both sides to reach his own goals.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 08:22 PM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It doesn't work like that.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 09:33 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well..true...the vong would rather 'embrace of pain' him till he spits the info out if he decides to propose them this sort of a deal.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 03:16 AM