KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Guild Wars

Guild Wars
Started by: SaTsuJiN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Konjammenson

i took your guys' advise and said screw the guy at eb games and got it anyway. just installed it an hour ago. this game is sweet!

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:10 PM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Yeah it was funny cause me and my cusin thought the academy lvl was what the world was gonna be like and we walked out and the two year time elapse hit us laughing out loud and it was heck laughing out loud

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:54 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

whats ur guys name online?

mines Lord Skywalker im on a good bit and ive been through like everything so if you need help or have a question or just wanna find someone to play with hit me up.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 10:47 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Cool eek! My name is Jason Diaz laughing out loud (not very original) laughing out loud

Old Post May 8th, 2005 11:17 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

thats cool, its not like i can claim originality either.. ill look for you online

Old Post May 9th, 2005 05:16 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

I wish the level cap wasn't at 20, but never-the-less this game rocks.
I'm Maverick Deathbow, R/MO16 wandering around Kryta right now. Look me up and my pet bear Fido if you need anything.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 01:58 AM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

my char name is Jeffrey Miller. hit me up. I love this game.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:26 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

We should make a KMC guild

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:46 AM
choosewisely
wise choosely

yeah neato idea...just bought the game 2 it's awesome....i am lvl 6 already i a few hours....

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:52 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

quote: (post)
Originally posted by choosewisely
yeah neato idea...just bought the game 2 it's awesome....i am lvl 6 already i a few hours....

well if anybody really wants to we should. KMC guild

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:19 AM
choosewisely
wise choosely

but theres 1 little prob....i've made my own guild since yesterday...and you can be in only 1...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:15 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

another thing....does any1 know how i can change my name..?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:15 PM
-chazz-

Happy Dance Happy Dance :jerry:

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 07:44 AM
-chazz- is currently offline Click here to Send -chazz- a Private Message Find more posts by -chazz- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-chazz-

hi

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:31 AM
-chazz- is currently offline Click here to Send -chazz- a Private Message Find more posts by -chazz- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-chazz-

hello

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:32 AM
-chazz-

hi

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:41 AM
forumcrew

Originally posted by choosewisely
another thing....does any1 know how i can change my name..?

youd have to make a new character to change your name.

And I already have a large guild with a hall and what not.. but i will look for some of you on there!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 06:02 PM
Hazardous

Just been having a look at some of the videos and stuff about this game the other day, and it looks pretty cool. I dont usually look into online rpgs, because they dont seem to be my thing, but this game looks awesome. Plus, the 'no subscription fee' is quite a lure big grin

So theres a high chance I'll be getting this game soon, but what is the general idea about this game, as in, what do people think about it?

Good, bad, could be better?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:51 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

i've made a guild.....got 1 member so far...no expression
almost got guild hall .....also have cape and website/forum
pm if ya want to join
the name is UMG United Masters Guild rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 10:04 AM
choosewisely
wise choosely

Originally posted by Mist
Just been having a look at some of the videos and stuff about this game the other day, and it looks pretty cool. I dont usually look into online rpgs, because they dont seem to be my thing, but this game looks awesome. Plus, the 'no subscription fee' is quite a lure big grin

So theres a high chance I'll be getting this game soon, but what is the general idea about this game, as in, what do people think about it?

Good, bad, could be better?

most people compare guild wars with World Of Warcraft and than say guild wars sucks....but some friends (WoW playing friends)of mine stopped WoW and bought Gw ...it might be because you don't have to pay monthly for it......and other not WoW players say if they bought 1 of the 2 games they would buy WoW because of the storyline (warcraft 1 warcraft 2 etc.)
but the funny thing is that the story in GW much cooler is than the one in WoW....the story also brings you trough the whole map....and explains what your goal in the game is......
you've got missions and quests....quests tell there own story (no cinamatics) and in each mission is a part of the head story (with youre party playing in cinematics).

another good part of it wich seems to be a disadvantage is that u cant lvl higher as lvl 20 ....but when you're lvl 20 youre expoints are used to get more skill points...(you need them to buy new skills and more)....so after level 20 u're still getting better because of the new skills you can get by doing quests.........

i hope you know enough now stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 10:22 AM