KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Official Episode 3 fan review page [Merged]

Official Episode 3 fan review page [Merged]
Started by: yodafan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yodafan

Official Episode 3 fan review page

Ok people, this is the place you can post what you all thought about Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith. Only post if you have seen the movie, don't post that you loved it when you havn't seen it yet. I'm starting this thread now because some people here have gottin early showings.

?

?

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:53 PM
Click here to Send yodafan a Private Message Find more posts by yodafan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LightSaber_Part

don't tell me you've seen it??

Soli Deo gloria

Old Post May 17th, 2005 07:26 PM
Click here to Send LightSaber_Part a Private Message Find more posts by LightSaber_Part Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yodafan

No, but some other people here have.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 07:44 PM
Click here to Send yodafan a Private Message Find more posts by yodafan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

While I think this is generally a good idea, KMC's EP3 cant handle this. You will get people that actually take the time to write out a review and post it, and then you will have people that take the time to post "I SAW IT AND IT WAS AWESOME OMG!!!!!!!!!Which is not really a review, and then you will get the tons and tons of conversations that flow in between said posts which willl not make for much of a readable review thread. In my opinion anyway.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:54 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EHmasterJedi
Jedi Master

O well atleast this gives people a place to do all that OMFG OMG, stuff so its not all over every place else.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:59 PM
Click here to Send EHmasterJedi a Private Message Find more posts by EHmasterJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EHmasterJedi
so its not all over every place else.

Wanna bet on that? There will be 30 "I JUST SAW ROTS!!!!" threads tomorrow. laughing

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:04 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yodafan

Yeah I hope the mods are here tomarrow...

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:06 PM
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Wanna bet on that? There will be 30 "I JUST SAW ROTS!!!!" threads tomorrow. laughing

31 evil face muhahahahahhahahahahaaaaa

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:07 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Smoke! laughing out loud You do realise that if you do that at TRA you will be banned!! evil face

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:20 PM
smoker4
Me name be Leon

evil face

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:22 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Smoke could use his Wookie charm to get back in....

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:36 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Supposedly I get to see it tomorrow night

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:42 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yodafan

Cool, let us know what you think. Try to keep the spam down...

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:46 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Thursday morning I will probably post a very detailed review. I hope it is positive. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:48 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Part of thinks that ROTS has the possibility of become less and less cooler the more we see it though.

You know, catching on to things left out or wrong..

"What about the...??"

"They did'nt explain..??"

"What the hell..?"

"Wait a minute..??"

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:52 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unknown Jedi

Hmm..... thumb down
Episode 2 was better embarrasment

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:11 PM
Click here to Send Unknown Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Unknown Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheez_kakes

No Way!! EP II dragged horribly. I think ep 3 may drag some though because it becomes darker and darker.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 11:05 PM
Click here to Send cheez_kakes a Private Message Find more posts by cheez_kakes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Originally posted by Unknown Jedi
Hmm..... thumb down
Episode 2 was better embarrasment
bad taste you have hm.

I'm not saying episode II s bad, I love the movie, but I know it's not better then III. I don't know how that could be anyones opinion.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 11:09 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HAROLD

Originally posted by astrofan428
Thursday morning I will probably post a very detailed review. I hope it is positive. stick out tongue
I probably will as well. If I do, It will be Thursday night or Friday.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:17 AM
Click here to Send HAROLD a Private Message Find more posts by HAROLD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HateWork
Resident Metalhead

i'll bang up a review when i get home tomorrow night, cuz i'll probably be wide awake and in no mood for going to bed.

should we start taking bets on what macgeeks response is gonna be? i'll start

"i just got back from the greatest piece of film ever to grace a cinema screen, ROTS!!!!!!!!! george lucas has created the perfect film and if this film doesn't win every oscar, including documentary & short film, i'm gonna spaz. I can say without hyperbole that this movie is the defining moment in the history of the human race and lucas should be the ruler of the entire world. that is all"

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:41 AM
Click here to Send HateWork a Private Message Find more posts by HateWork Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote