KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » What did Sideous say???

What did Sideous say???
Started by: kegs202

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kegs202

What did Sideous say???

When he was firing force lighntning at mace after Anakin cut off his hand. I've seen it twice now but can't quite make out what he says.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:41 PM
Click here to Send kegs202 a Private Message Find more posts by kegs202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman316
The True Batman

Gotta hand it to you Windu

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:42 PM
Click here to Send Batman316 a Private Message Find more posts by Batman316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lucasfilm
has a hardon

"power... unlimited powerrrr"

Click here to Send lucasfilm a Private Message Find more posts by lucasfilm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sneeky_ninja
Sith Ninja

UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!

Click here to Send sneeky_ninja a Private Message Find more posts by sneeky_ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EHmasterJedi
Jedi Master

LOL "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:43 PM
Click here to Send EHmasterJedi a Private Message Find more posts by EHmasterJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kegs202

Thanks guys...You too Batman lol

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:44 PM
Click here to Send kegs202 a Private Message Find more posts by kegs202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman316
The True Batman

that Unlimited Power line actually proves just how much Palpy was faking it with Windu.

Anyone wanna guess at the distance Windu was bitchslapped for? cause it wasn't the 'Windu falls from window" like I was expecting it was more like "Windu takes flying lessons..... and fails"

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:50 PM
Click here to Send Batman316 a Private Message Find more posts by Batman316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sneeky_ninja
Sith Ninja

i would say a good 200 feet out than a bagilion feet down.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:51 PM
Click here to Send sneeky_ninja a Private Message Find more posts by sneeky_ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

I recommend this thread to anyone who said Palpatine lost to Windu.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 02:50 PM
Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Batman316
Gotta hand it to you Windu

laughing

that Unlimited Power line actually proves just how much Palpy was faking it with Windu.

How does it prove it? He saw Windu get disarmed (quite literally) and so blasted him with Sith Lightning. He might have just said that to shove it in Mace's face, the last thing he hears before he dies.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 02:58 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Anyone wanna guess at the distance Windu was bitchslapped for? cause it wasn't the 'Windu falls from window" like I was expecting it was more like "Windu takes flying lessons..... and fails"

How do you know.... we never see him hit the ground....

I feel a sequel coming up... or another addition to ROTJ.... wink

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 06:08 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Mace is dead, don't believe Superstupi..I mean Supershadow

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 07:01 PM
Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

mace is DEAD, just as dead as Padme, never coming back, ever. Thats why Yoda was all upset and hurt (emotionally that is), because he felt him die...

While on the related topic, if GL or company ever make eps 7-9, i think it will DESTROY the legacy that is Star Wars. All that emporer clone shit is gay and i dont think fans, well REAL fans anyway, would want to see that...just my opinion...

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a_jedi_trait

In the episode 3 books i read it says Sideous could have easily killed Mace but he was hanging on waiting for Anakin too come to see what the Jedi were doing to him. He Did light at mace so the light saber would make his face burn to show Anakin he was weak and needed help.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 07:53 PM
Click here to Send a_jedi_trait a Private Message Find more posts by a_jedi_trait Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Hmm.. I doubt he was faking. Would you lose so a lightsaber can stand at your throat for so much time?

Who would take that risk? Mace just had to decide to push a little forward and Sidious was dead. It all lay in his hands. Sidious did not control his mind.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 06:24 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by overlord
Hmm.. I doubt he was faking. Would you lose so a lightsaber can stand at your throat for so much time?

Who would take that risk? Mace just had to decide to push a little forward and Sidious was dead. It all lay in his hands. Sidious did not control his mind.
And anyone who brings up that bullshit about how Sidious knew Anakin was coming and needed to tempt him has never had a humming beam of energy at their Adam's Apple.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 01:17 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chinabing

...about how Sidious knew Anakin was coming and needed to tempt him has never had a humming beam of energy at their Adam's Apple.

How about it was the will of the force that Anakin was coming.

Of course, in the Jedi temple chambers, Anakin did hear palpatine tempt him through the force, (using sentences not heard before, so it was NOT a flashback), so Palpatine was luring him to his office.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:42 AM
Click here to Send chinabing a Private Message Find more posts by chinabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yes I forgot about his calling Anakin.

Obviously that means he saw into the future and had the entire fight with Windu laid before his eyes and thus called Anakin because he knew he was gonna get whooped by the Token Black Jedi.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:53 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote