KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Is Plagueis or Sidious anakin's father !

Is Plagueis or Sidious anakin's father !
Started by: Van Hoe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mtryder

I got the impression that Sidious was lying the whole time, which would make it impossible that either of them was Anakin's "father", but I could be wrong.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 03:46 AM
Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lazerlike42
I'm so sick of arguing about whether the Sith created Anakin....

hold up.... beer beer beer beer

ok bring it on
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:05 AM
Click here to Send Darth Plagueis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagueis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Originally posted by tlbauerle
Why say the DP learned how to manipulate the midichlorians to create life and that his apprentice learned everything, including that if Palpatine DIDN'T create Anakin??? C'mon peeps. There is NO reason to mention it!

exactly.

Which would mean Anakin is not the Chosen One even though he does indeed bring the Force back into balance.

so... there is no Chosen One then... the Prophecy was wrong.

Unless whoever wrote/came up with the prophecy predicted the Sith would in fact control the midichlorians to unknowingly create the Chosen One.

nah... that's stupid.

So the Prophecy is just total bullshit then.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:28 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazerlike42
Darth Incompetant

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
exactly.

Which would mean Anakin is not the Chosen One even though he does indeed bring the Force back into balance.

so... there is no Chosen One then... the Prophecy was wrong.

Unless whoever wrote/came up with the prophecy predicted the Sith would in fact control the midichlorians to unknowingly create the Chosen One.

nah... that's stupid.

So the Prophecy is just total bullshit then.

because he knows about Padme and is trying to give Anakin every reason to believe he can save her. If you heard a guy could create life you'd be pretty confident he could prolong it, too.

John 3:16 ^Thanks Ast Rofan^

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:31 AM
Click here to Send Lazerlike42 a Private Message Find more posts by Lazerlike42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

No it isn't. George Lucas has said, quite bluntly, that Anakin is the Chosen One. The Prophecy is not bullshit, as it did what it was supposed to do: it prophesized. Anakin did indeed destroy the sith and restore balance to the force.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:32 AM
Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

So then the Prophecy just failed to mention that this 'saviour' would in fact be created by a Sith Lord.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:35 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

I stated in another thread that I believe that Plagueis might have created Anakin (or coerced the midichlorians/force to do so) PRIOR to his death at Sidious hands, and possibly WITHOUT Sidious' knowledge. To me, this would explain why Anakin was undiscovered for a decade, and also why Palps gives Anakin that peculiar look when telling him about Plagueis (like he figured it out and now wants to tap into Vader for himself!!)!!

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:36 AM
Click here to Send Darth Plagueis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagueis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

So then the Prophecy just failed to mention that this 'saviour' would in fact be created by a Sith Lord.

So what? Either way, what it did say remains true.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:37 AM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Originally posted by mtryder
So what? Either way, what it did say remains true.

yeah I know... I was kinda agreeing with you.

wink

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:38 AM
Mike Kenobi
Rouge Jedi

if u think that anakin was the son of a sith u obviously dont know much about the profacy. it states that the chosen one( anakin) is born of the force no father.

-A sig by Ast Rofan "Much to learn to, you still have"- Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post May 21st, 2005 06:29 AM
Click here to Send Mike Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Mike Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

which is exactly what Palpatine says Plagiues could do... coerce the midichlorians (the Force) into creating life...

Old Post May 21st, 2005 06:31 AM
Batman316
The True Batman

I'm thinking that it was said for a reason..... and I much perfer that reason over the whole 'will of the frce' idea

Old Post May 21st, 2005 06:33 AM
Click here to Send Batman316 a Private Message Find more posts by Batman316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

which is exactly what Palpatine says Plagiues could do... coerce the midichlorians (the Force) into creating life...

He bought them drinks and let them get real friendly.

Here is what I think:

Palps created Anakin for some insidious purpose. Remember..he was training Maul at the time so didn't really need an apprentice...he was just planning ahead.

When the hit shit the fan in TPM...the FORCE interviened and lead Qui-Gon to Anakin in an attempt to counter Palpy's evil plot....as it turns out...through his children.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 10:09 AM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
southtownbluz

Neither of the Sith created Anakin. Anakin was conceived as an act of incarnation. He was born from the need of the universe to bring balance to the force, which had been mangled by humankind's weaknesses.

Anakin falls along the lines of a savior (albeit, a tragedy) more than a genetically engineered super-Sith.

You do the math.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 11:49 PM
Click here to Send southtownbluz a Private Message Find more posts by southtownbluz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

I think that one of them is his father because theres evidence in the first one when anakin's mom said there was no father and in 3 with the whole being able to create life forms bit said by sidious

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 11:51 PM
Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

Plagueis.

But I might be considered biased. stick out tongue

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:29 AM
gjarboni

I know I'm reviving a really old thread, but isn't it possible that Darth Plageius survived being killed by Palpatine and became Anakin Skywalker. Darth Plageius was already becoming concerned with the fate of those around him -- something of a light side thing. Maybe the whole journey of darkness into light starts earlier than we thought ...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 02:22 PM
Click here to Send gjarboni a Private Message Find more posts by gjarboni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Who dug up this old fossil?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:43 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

that gibroni character...lol...

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:50 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hmpfff

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 08:17 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote