KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Best performance in Episode III?

Best performance in Episode III?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Anakin/Vader 24 31.17%
Padme 3 3.90%
Obi-Wan 24 31.17%
Palpatine 21 27.27%
Mace Windu 1 1.30%
Yoda (yeah I know he’s CGI, but based on how well we was created and dialogue) 4 5.19%
Other ((please specify) 0 0%
Total: 66 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morgoths_Wrath

I think that Palpatine gave the best performance in the movie, followed closely by Obi-Wan. Although Obi-Wan's acting was quite good, Palpatine's acting really stood out and really made the film as great as it was. I also think Yoda was done rather well and had he been an actor I would say he was the best as well.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Oddly enough I am voting Yoda, his reactions during Order 66 where heartbreaking.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:06 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

I voted Palpatine because Ian did such a fantastic job creeping me out with his evil. But I think Ewan did a VERY good job pulling off the Obi-Wan transition from 3 to 4. Ewan IS Obi-Wan. Yoda was very good also. I think Hayden had a few moments of brilliance too. It depended greatly on the dialogue he was fed by Lucas. There were a few stinkers in there of course. stick out tongue wink

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:12 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is no a new thread, anyway, I think Jar Jar gave the best performance when he made a sound when anakin got back after the battle above coruscant

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:13 PM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
This is no a new thread, anyway, I think Jar Jar gave the best performance when he made a sound when anakin got back after the battle above coruscant

Go away! mad

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:14 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Obi-Wan

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:14 PM
Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jar Jar should win an oscar

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Palpatine, by far.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:18 PM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kremzike
Max Rebo's roadie

As much as I loved 99% of Ian's performance, the feeling I got from Ewan's EXCELLENT portrayal of Obi-Wan earned my vote. And Yoda was superb as well. Even on my 4th theater viewing, his reaction to Order 66 taking place across the galaxy hit me hard.

you know, the way this poll is set up, you can vote for as many people as you want before submitting... but I still only voted for one.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:18 PM
Click here to Send kremzike a Private Message Find more posts by kremzike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kremzike
As much as I loved 99% of Ian's performance, the feeling I got from Ewan's EXCELLENT portrayal of Obi-Wan earned my vote. And Yoda was superb as well. Even on my 4th theater viewing, his reaction to Order 66 taking place across the galaxy hit me hard.

you know, the way this poll is set up, you can vote for as many people as you want before submitting... but I still only voted for one.

Yeah Obiwan was awesome, to have a great person like him who is not part of the darkside

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:21 PM
yerssot

I picked Anakin, I thought that his emotional battle was very well done
though it was a hard pick cause Ewan did a great job, especially on Mustafar
and then Ian is without a doubt the best supporting actor of the movie

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:28 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I would have voted Ian if it wasnt for that uneasy Mace sequence. And Ewan was excellent.

But this was the closest I came to crying.

(please log in to view the image)

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:29 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

I voted for Obiwan followed very closely by Palpatine.
Also Anakin had a few great moments especially during the beginning and the end of his duel with Obiwan.

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:53 PM
Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dms6117

Obi Wan without a doubt was the best. Palpatine was good, but sometimes a little too over the top, and I hate the goofy faces he makes when dueling with Mace.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:58 PM
Click here to Send dms6117 a Private Message Find more posts by dms6117 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

Originally posted by dms6117
Obi Wan without a doubt was the best. Palpatine was good, but sometimes a little too over the top, and I hate the goofy faces he makes when dueling with Mace.

yeah, and that weird voice he made when he said "no no no". it just struck me as odd more than anything else.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 12:57 AM
Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman316
The True Batman

Obi..... Ewan had a hell of a job to do and whooped ass

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:00 AM
Click here to Send Batman316 a Private Message Find more posts by Batman316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

I loved Ian's weird faces and voice during the Mace duel... I thought Ian's performance throughout the entire movie was prefect.

I felt Ewan could have shown more emotion... particularly during the security recording scene. I felt that scene could have been so much more.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:01 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Texansfan05
Jedi Knight

I voted for Ewan's performance although I think it's a tossup between him and Ian however I voted for Ewan because I believe his performance was terrific and is about as good as Alec Guinness's portrayal of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

sig by Ast

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:05 AM
Click here to Send Texansfan05 a Private Message Find more posts by Texansfan05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HAYDEN'S_HOT

Love poll

im voting 4 anakin coz hayden christensen is really hot! lol and he did a great perfomance also ewan was really good aswell

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:09 AM
Click here to Send HAYDEN'S_HOT a Private Message Find more posts by HAYDEN'S_HOT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Texansfan05
Jedi Knight

I think Hayden was great he improved alot from episode 2. I thought he was good in ep2 but he was great in ep3. He did alot better in a darker role I think that's why they casted him because he was good at playing the villain.

sig by Ast

Last edited by Texansfan05 on May 24th, 2005 at 01:15 AM

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:13 AM
Click here to Send Texansfan05 a Private Message Find more posts by Texansfan05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote